Hi Everybody!

Hey there guys,

Welcome to my blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog. As I'm just starting out there's not a great deal on here, but watch this space as I'm currently doing some make-up tutorials, reviews and a couple of hauls.I'd really love everyone's feedback and idea's for video's as I'm really new to this. I can't wait to get started and sharing some looks and idea's with you.

If anyone has got a request, let me know!

My sister's wedding is coming up on the 19th June and I'm trying to find that perfect lipstick to go with my pink champagne coloured bridesmaid dress. I have over 100, but can't seem to find one that is just right. They are either too gold or too pink. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care love Charlie D mwah xx :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards