ANOTHER Haul? Oooohhhhh Yes!

Yes I know I've already bought an unusually large amount of nail polish in the last couple of months, but I just can't seem to stop. Is it an illness? Do I really need all of these different colours? Well, those questions remain to be seen, but what I can say is that I really want all of them and as I don't smoke, drink or really spend my money on anything else for me, (most of my money is spent on my daughter) I feel like this is one little vice that isn't too bad.


Left to right, Castello Blue, Capriccio Blue, Incantato Purple, Romanzo Pink.
I'll start with the Borghese. You may be wondering why I've bought four more polishes from this brand when I wasn't too keen on Milano Taupe, but the truth is, I'd already ordered these before I had even tried it! Hmmm, well I hope these ones have a more manageable, softer brush. 

Left to right, Pink Opal, Moon Beam, silver Metal, Wild Orchid, Cherry Bomb, Red Passion. 

Lets move on to the Hedy's. I was really pleased with the other Hedy's polishes I got from Cosmetic Kingdom so I thought I'd grab some more. These particular ones weren't on the website when I made the other order so it just goes to show that the stock is always changing in these discount websites so it's good to check back. 

Left to right, White On, Fuchsia Power, Hot Magenta, Twisted Pink, Cherry Red, Purple Potion. 

I think you can probably tell that I'd enjoyed Wild Life from this Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line, so I absolutely had to have some more. I thought that the white would be a good base for doing some nail art, so you can look forward to seeing some coming up. 

Left to right, Fiji, Star Fish, Love Nail, Daddy's Girl, Ciao Bella, Winterberry. 

Let's Talk from Sinful Colors was a big hit for me so I was uber excited to try some more. I've actually since realised that they only cost £2.95 from their UK website, so I think I'll be getting some more in the future. 

Left to right, JG Girls Night Out, Fashion Friday, Essie Super Bossa Nova, Essie Smooth Sailing, LA Girl Diamond Topcoat, Wet N Wild Topcoat. 

Last but by no means least we have the odd extra's from my fairly substantial haul. Of course I needed some more Jessie's Girl, but I think you knew it was coming. The mini Essie's are so cute, the bottle looks so tiny but they are actually 5ml. I'm currently wanting to experiment with a few different top coats and these two were only £0.99 so I thought, why not? 

Sadly this is probably my last haul from Cosmetic Kingdom as they are now only going to be wholesale, but do not fear, Cosmetics Fairy is here! Their sister company Cosmetics Fairy is still available to us retail customers. Phew, I was a little worried when I got the e-mail, but thank goodness I still have somewhere reasonably priced to feed my addiction. 

That's all from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeeee x :-)



 




Comments

  1. Such a lot of nail varnishes! I can see a big huge collection coming on haha.

    I love the look of those Sally Hansen Hard as Nails! I've got a lot of their 'Diamond Strength' Polishes, which are also pretty good :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its shameful isn't it? Lol.

      The Xtreme Wear polishes are just great, I love the formula & would highly recommend giving them a try x :-)

      Delete
  2. amazing amount of nail polishes here, I feel bad if I buy more than one haha. I am very jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sorry lol. Its just when the polishes are great quality & a fab price I can't help myself x :-)

      Delete
  3. Aww how annoying, I had an order ready for Cosmetic Kingdom lol. Will have to go through the other site instead. Boo! Do they still do free shipping?

    Lots of lovely polishes there hun! Good haul! Love all the pink shades in the Sally Hansen lot! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry hun, all of the same stock is available on the other site & the same prices plus the free delivery when you spend over £10. Can't wait to see what you order.

      I'm actually really pleased with everything I got. Sometimes I get a bit carried away & I'm disappointed with done odd them but not at all with any of them! X :-)

      Delete
    2. Ahhh good! :) I'm just waiting on my wages, then I'll be having a little splurge! :)

      Ah thats good! Its so dissapointing when you order stuff and they don't quite live up to your expectations! Happens to me a lot lol coz I impulse buy too much! xxx

      Delete
  4. wow lovely.. dear, i am sure that you have got a fantastic nail paint collection as whatever i have seen so far were superb..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, my collection is getting quite big now & I've had to start using 2 boxes for my 'untrieds' lol x :-)

      Delete
  5. It IS an illness, it must be something in the air, it infected me too and it seems to be highly contagious!!
    I love, love, love your haul - gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha yes you are right Maria! My name is Charlie and I'm a polishaholic lol.

      I did get a bit carried away because they had such lovely colours on there, but I couldn't help it & I'm really pleased with alkaline if them. I bet some of them would look lovely with flowers over x :-)

      Delete
  6. I don't know if it's an illness but I know I can't stop myself either - I have a draw filled with them (more like overflowing) and can't seem to stop! I guess a girl can never have too many options right?

    :o)
    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right. I'm definitely a keeping my options open kind of girl x :-)

      Delete
  7. I saw the sinful website but they charge 60p for each bottle I think? A shame they don't have available all the pretty glitters:) Great buys. I also sometimes can't resist buying nail polishes but funny enough all my colors are different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh you are right they add 60p a bottle for p&p. I still think rheya are worth it though to get particular colours.

      Its so strange we had a SC haul at the same time & the only mutual polish we bought is Daddys girl x :-)

      Delete
    2. It's true heheeh but I bought my ones in a shop :) Daddys girl is beautiful over barry m indigo :)

      Delete
  8. These are such pretty colours! So jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes, I know this kind of illness :) But we are art nail lovers, so we can understand. These polishes are amazing, I am curious what kind of design will you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a good illness to have! I've got lots of ideas for certain polishes now x :-)

      Delete
  10. I love Sinful Colors. The price is great but even better that the formula is pretty good too. A lot of times cheap polishes will have cheap formula to go with it but I really like these.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right hun, I wasn't really expecting much from them, but they really do have a fab formula x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards