Woohoo More Freebies!

A couple of days ago I was reading Beauty By Emma's blog and I came accross her post about some of this months freebies ( to take a look at Emma's blog click here). There are some great freebies around so I had to pop down to the town and grab some of them, and I thought I'd share which ones I got.





First up is Glamour, and this month (July edition) they are giving away three Benefit products. I got the BadGal Lash Mascara and The Pore fessional primer. Like many of you I love Benefit, and as they are so expensive it's nice to get a couple of them for free!



Left to right, Jelly Bean, Bon Bon, Purple Sherbert.


Next up is Marie Claire, and they are giving away Ciate Paint Pots. As you know, I'm really getting in to my nails lately so I was really happy to pick all three of these up. The colours are all nice and I think there's something for everyone.



Last but not least we have Red and they are giving away Jemma Kidd. You can either have a mascara or eyeliner with these. I only got the mascara as in two different shops I went to I couldn't find the eyeliner. I'm not sure if you can see from the picture, but mine had weird stickiness all over it. I'm not sure what it is but it doesn't really matter as it's only on the outside of the packaging.

I just thought I'd pass on the freebie goodness and hope you are all having a great weekend. Take care all, byeeeee x :-)
















Comments

  1. OH boy, I'm so envious of those Ciate's, LOL lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are gorgeous! I think I'm going to try out bon bon tomorrow, its calling to me! X :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm an avid reader of Glamour UK even though I'm not from UK, but we never have freebies with it here. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's not fair! Everyone should get the freezes. Hmmm, I think I'll drop them an e-mail & see why. I'll let you know ic I get anywhere x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards