Swirly Whirly Stamping

With flash 


So here we are again with some stamping goodness. I must admit I've been really having to push myself to take the time and do stamping mani's as I've got to have all of my things cleared out of my old house and make it all shiny and lovely by Saturday (I'm writing this on Thursday). But on top of that I still have to look after a lively one year old who is in to EVERYTHING, and teething! 

So to start off I applied three coats of the Borghese Milano Taupe (click here for that post) and a layer of my trusty Orly Top 2 Bottom, then waited around thirty minutes. I had a little flip through my Bundle Monster stamping plates and decided on the 'swirly whirly' design on BM222. I applied this design with the Konad White special polish then added another layer of the Orly to lock in the design. 


No flash 


Well there you go, what do you think? I know it didn't come out perfect, but I didn't think I did too badly. I found this design one of the easier ones to work with, so expect to see it again at some point. The only thing is I don't think it really works as well on my smaller nails as you don't see as much of the design properly, can you see what I mean? 

That's all from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeee x :-) 




Comments

  1. I actually really like this! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice simple, subtle design. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stamping - and those nude colors look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank uouve Maria, I know you would have preferred some flowers lol x :-)

      Delete
  4. They look fab! It makes me want to get some stamping kits even more hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty....love the design and base color....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really good at stamping dear!!
    So pretty and neat ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, but I'm really not that good. I think I'm improving but still got a long way to go before I'm good lol x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards