Jubilee Face And Nail Of The Day


We had planned to have a nice barbecue, but typical British weather made it impossible. It's such a shame as there were 10'000 street parties arranged all over the UK today. We decided to change our meal to a traditional roast followed by some nice Jubilee themed cakes.




My Jubilee Nails Of The Day

With Flash 


I was really not ready to take off my OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam, and as it is blue anyway I decided to stamp over it as it will fit in to my Jubilee theme. I used the crown design on the left hand side of the Bundle Monster BM215 plate with Konad white, then added two red and one clear rhinestones.

Without flash


Before anyone says anything, I know the crowns are a bit wonky but it was sooooo difficult to line them up! I must have tried about five or six times on each nail but I was running out of time to get ready and just had to go with what I had. I don't think they look too bad, do you?

My Jubilee Face Of The Day 






I have to apologise for the way I look at the moment, I've been quite ill and on steroids.





Face 
Foundation - Mac Matchmaster
Concealer - Match Studio Sculpt
Powder - Maybelline Dream Matte
Countour - Elf Contouring/Blush Compact
Blush - Elf Blushing Rose
Highlight - Mac Blonde MSF

Eyes

Primer - Eld Mineral Primer
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Mascara - Rimmel Wow Lash
Eye Liner - Maybelline Gel Liner
Eyebrows - HD Brows Palette

Lips
Lipstick - Mac Jubilee


Well there you have it! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend whether you've celebrated the Jubilee or not. That's all from me for now, but I'll be back tomorrow with the 11 Question Tag. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. pretty face and pretty nails makes gr8 combi..love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun & thank you so much for the awards x :-)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh those nails are lovely, such a nice change from the Union Jack too - very creative!

    The FOTD looks great! Very fresh and dewy, I wish I could get that look - I always look cakey :/ My skin is AWFUL atm!

    I've never tried that Mac Matchmaster - is it liquid foundation? I may have to try that! :)

    Sorry to hear you haven't been well, I'm on steroid meds too - its horrible :/ I've put on so much weight with them!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! When my sister saw my nails she said 'are you not quite up yo doing a union jack yet?' hahah thanks side lol.

      Yes matchmaster is a liquid foundation & quite honestly 1 of the best I've ever used. It gives Fab coverage without looking cakey, I'll put it on my list to review.

      It sucks being ill but I got diagnosed with crohns disease 5 years ago so always up & down. I know what you mean about steroids, my weight yoyo's so much I've got clothes from a size 12 to 26! X :-)

      Delete
  3. Lol!! Cheek of it! I've seen loads of Union Jacks over the weekend (And I've got my cheats to wear tomorrow!) so its a nice change :)

    I can't believe I've never heard of that foundation, I'm a MAC addict! I usually use Studio Fix but I really fancy a change, will have to try that next :)
    I'm due a MAC visit anyway as I've saved up enough empties for a free lipstick!

    Aww my cousin has crohns, its such a horrible disease :/ Have Drs given you any help with controlling weight on the steroids?
    Mine haven't, its driving me mad - I was a size 10 when I first became ill (Graves disease), now I'm always changing sizes!
    In February this year I was 12/14, now I'm a 16/18 and just feel horrible :(
    Nobody ever understands what its like to be completely out of control of your weight

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh a Mac visit, I'll look forward to seeing your haul! I love my Mac counter, the hills that work there are so nice and helpful. Wahoo for free lipstick :-)

      Doctors haven't given me any help with weight control either, its hard with Crohns as I'm limited to what I can eat anyway. I know what you mean about the weight, it gets me down sometimes. It seems to happen so fast, I've been back on them since April and I've ballooned up already. You just have to think positive and think more about your health as it's more important. Plus you look great anyway you don't look big to me.

      I hope things are ok with your illness aswell hun x :-)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous nails!


    XX


    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rhinestones and little crowns. That OPI is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love this polish, recently I've been changing my polish every day, but this I had on for two! I only took it off to do my French mani for we love nails group x:-)

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that you are ill too, on top of house searching that really isn't much fun, hope you soon get both sorted...
    I love the mani, and I can tell that I Don't Give a Rotterdam really is a new love of yours LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, yes it seems everything happens at the same time! That's life I guess lol.

      Really is my favourite, I've left it out because I want to do some thing else with iggle, not sure what yet... x :-)

      Delete
  7. Hope you get better really soon. Love the makeup so elegant. The nail are quite cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great :] I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the make-up! it's all so subtle and natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted something that would be suitable for the day and evening x :-)

      Delete
  10. Love the nails!!! Every cute idea!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards