Pedal Faster Butterflies

Orly Top 2 Bottom, 3 Coats OPI Pedal Faster Suzi, Konad White BM205, Orly Top 2 Bottom, with flash. 

Evening all, I have to apologise for my lack of posting and replying to messages, but I had to give myself the weekend off. As you may know from my For Audrey Post (click here to see it) my Nan is very ill and there has been allot going on so I just didn't have time to post. This is a mani that I did last week, but as it was a bit of a fail I didn't post it until now. 

For the base I started with a layer of Orly Top 2 Bottom, then three coats of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi. This polish was a little sheerer and patchy that I thought it would be, but it's still very pretty. I will be doing a review on it in the future. 

I then decided to stamp with the butterfly design on my Bundle Monster BM205 plate using Konad Special White. I was inspired to use this by another blogger using it recently (I'm sorry I can't remember who) as her mani came out so beautifully using it. 


As above, without flash. 


I seemed to have allot of trouble picking up and transferring the image on this design. I'm not sure if I didn't have the correct pressure or what, but as you can see from my pictures it didn't turn out all that well. I lost count of how many times I stamped, then took it off and started again! After a while I just left it at that, as I didn't want to sit there for hours. 

Well want do you think? To me it just looks like splodges, but I can make out a few little butterflies. Well that's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeeeee x :-)







Comments

  1. Ooh pretty! I could tell it was butterflies straight away :)

    Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your Nan. Cancer is such a horrible horrible disease, I hope you're coping ok. *hugs*

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hun, I think I just need a bit more practice with this particular design.

      Cancer is the most evil thing in the world! She is being so brave though, we're all very proud of her x :-)

      Delete
  2. How cute!! This was the first stamp that actually turned out perfect for me! Don't give up, you just need to practice! :)
    Positive thoughts to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just need lots of practice as you say.

      Thanks for the positive thoughts x :-)

      Delete
  3. They look good! I could tell they were butterflies :)


    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look into that OPI colour because my selection of purple is very limited... Most of mine are pink and red. I hope your grandmother is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet and lovely, just right for you :)
    My thought go to your Nan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. its pretty...love the base color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too its very sparkly and girly x :-)

      Delete
  7. I like the butterflies very girly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, very cute and pretty nail design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards