A Little Bit, Twisted on a Pink Wednesday

2 coats with flash

Ok, so I have to admit that the first thing that caught my eye with this polish was the name. I'm pretty sure most of you (I know at least one, Hayley) will have heard of New Kids on The Block. I am a MASSIVE fan and am a long time Donnie girl. On their album from 2008 The Block, there is a song called Twisted, so of course I had to grab this lovely Sally Hansen Twisted Pink.

Another bright pink? Yes please! Oh yes I'm absolutely loving them, can you tell? So what can I say about her? She's a bright pink creme with a subtle but very pretty gold shimmer. I'd say that from memory the base pink is similar in brightness and colour to Ciate Jelly Bean but a bit more creamy (Jelly Bean has blue shimmer & is more of a 'crelly').


No flash 

I've really liked the formula on all of the Xtreme Wear polishes and this gorgeous gal is no exception. Formula wise I' say she's very similar to the other polishes I've tried from this line. I only used two coats, but actually I think I could have gone for a third, as in the harsh light of day you can still sort of see some VNL. The only difference I think is probably the drying time was a bit longer and I found myself waking up with sheet marks, boooooo!

So there you have another Pink Wednesday Mani! Mmmmmm, pink lol. I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeeeeee x :-)







Comments

  1. It's a really gorgeous hot pink, and it suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, you know I love my pink lol x :-)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty color....and I agree with the above comment that it is suiting u so well..gorgeous...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Puja, I'm loving these bright pinks x :-)

      Delete
  3. Because of your blog I went out and got this brand and have to admit it's amazing! It lasts and lasts and lasts, amazing, never experienced anything like it plus it's cheap! Amazing!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great hun, I'm glad I can be of some use. I fear I'm going to have to buy some more too lol x :-)

      Delete
  4. Love this brand very pigmented and drys fast :)Very pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love love love the formula & drying time x :-)

      Delete
  5. Haha! YAY for NKOTB! (I went through a Jonathan stage first, then Jordan, then Joe lol!...Donnie has so aged the best though!).

    This shade is gorgeous!! I just looked through some Sally Hansens in Sainsburys, cant beleive how much pricier they are in there though! I`m gonna wait and get some bargains online! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always been Donnie for me lol. Although I have to admit, Joey is looking pretty good these days too..

      I know what you mean about the Sally Hansen prices in our UK shops, that's why I stalk the internet trying to find them cheaper. Actually, I find that all the 'highstreet' make up and polish to be quite over priced. It makes me sad when I see some of the US bloggers getting theirs so much cheaper! But u guess there's not much we can do about it x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards