My New Button!




Hi all, I hope you are all doing well on this beautiful sunny Saturday. A couple of weeks ago the lovely Hayley from Movies Make Up & More asked if anyone would like to do a button swap with her. I've really been loving her blog recently so of course I wanted to, but I didn't have a button and was absolutely clueless about how to make one. If you haven't seen Hayley's blog I really recommend you to go take a look (click here to go there now)

Luckily for me, Hayley is better equipped technically than me and kindly offered to design and make me one. Isn't it beautiful? It's completely perfect for me and I love it, so a massive thank you hun!

If anyone would be interested in doing a button swap or blog roll swap etc with me you can either leave me a comment on this post or e-mail me at charliedbeauty@hotmail.co.uk. I'm not sure if Hayley is still up for doing button swaps but you can always ask.

I've been really rubbish lately at doing particular posts I've beeb meaning, but I'm hoping to get a bit more organised and catch up soon. Coming up I've got some more nail mail (shameful I know), blog awards that I've received and turn I'm awarding other bloggers, several nail art posts, my favourite lipstick of all time and some pink nail polish comparisons. So there's plenty to come, I just need to find the time to do them lol.

That's all from me for now, but expect me back pretty soon. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x

Comments

  1. It's really pretty and sweet - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    What a great design, its very pretty, well done to Hayley.

    Hope you don't mind, I've just grabbed your button and put it in my sidebar on my blog :)

    I'd be really thankful if you could pop my button on your blog too?!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yeah she did a great job didn't she?

      Of course I don't mind, thanks allot for putting my button on your blog. Yours is now on mine too x :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the button - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very nice button. I also don't know how to do one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Hayley had already made me mine a couple of weeks ago, but Laura from Lauras All Made Up Beauty has done a tutorial. Hi check it out hun http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/how-to-get-blog-button-on-your-blog.html?m=1 x :-)

      Delete
  5. Awww I'm glad you like it! :) Thank you for the lovely comments! :)


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve the nice comments hun, it really is lovely x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards