Pink To Make The Boys Wink!




Before you say/ think it, I know what a terrible clean up job! But as I was going to stamp over it a few minutes after I took these pictures, I just did it quickly because I was losing daylight. I'm finding this stamping business very addictive and feeling the need to stamp over nearly all my mani's at the mo.

So I'm going to talk to you about Essie's French Affair. As I've mentioned more than once, I'm absolutely loving Essie as a brand and this polish is no exception. This pretty little lady was from last years A French Affair Collection. I really liked the polishes from that collection and I have two others, Topless and Barefoot, and Sand Tropez.




She is a gorgeous pale pink cream with a tint of lavender. I was a little worried how the formula would be as I'd seen a couple of reviews that said it was troublesome. I had no problems with her and my pictures show three coats to give a nice opaque creamy finish.

This is another win for Essie and another little gem to add to my ever growing collection of pinks. What do you think of this pretty pink? Do you have it? do you want it? That's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. Gorgeous pink :) I have a shade similar but it's SO streaky, I may have to convert to Essie! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving all of the Essie polishes I've bought so far, I would defo recommend trying at least one x :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it. Although I love all pinks x :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pink and a funny title I love it, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I remember my Nan saying it to me when I wore a pink dress, I don't know where she got it from x :-)

      Delete
  4. I like them both, but French Affair is extra cute LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely color and yes the title is very different and nice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour it's really pretty. I just got an essie pink polish last night in an event goodybag, it's on my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh very pretty shade! What stamping did you do over it?

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I had a bit of a disaster which is my post for tomorrow! it was sooo sad as I LOVE this polish. Boooo lol x :-)

      Delete
  8. I don't have any essie nail polish but if I ever went to a Superdrug that sells them I sure will buy one to try :) Nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the formulas on the ones I've tried, very easy to work with and the bottles are so sweet looking x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pink! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty shade of pink!

    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards