Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani


Orly Top 2 Bottom, 2 coats Ciate Bon Bon,,  Stamping White Konad, Orly in a Snap Top Coat , with flash. 

Puja from Cute Nails has set up a new group called We Love Nails. I will be doing a nail challenge every week on a Tuesday. If you'd like to know more, click here  to check out the post on Puja's blog, This weeks challenge was to do a french or reverse mani, so I got my stamping plates out!

I decided to use one of my new freebie polishes as the base colour and I chose Ciate Bon Bon. She is a beautiful purpleish taupe and sooo pretty! I wont go too much in to detail about this polish now, as I have a review of her coming soon! 



As above, no flash.



For the stamping I used this absolutely gorgeous design from my Bundle Monster plate BM217 with Konad White. The design is actually flowers, but I think it gives a beautiful lacey effect, don't you? I have to admit, I found it a little difficult lining up the design on the right place on my nail! But I'm sure with practice I will improve. 

I was going to add some dots and crystals, but I really didn't think it needed it, do you? I think if I'd have done anything more it would have distracted you from the beautiful tips. Well there you have it, my first group mani! What do you think? 

Click here to check out the rest of the group's designs as they are really talented, much better than me as I've only just started with nail art. I hope you are all well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeeee x :-)





Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I am wondering if we have any 'stamp' type of products in the US because I'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes you do, you can buy Bundle Monster plates on amazon.com. They are great fun to play around with and very reasonably priced too x :-)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh beautiful!!! I think this is my fave nail look so far! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I think it might be my favourite too x :-)

      Delete
  3. I love the color and the stamping! It is so girly and classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh! Lovely color and design. It's so pretty.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute, looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving ciate bon bon! and the lacey french. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO BEAUTIFUL..:) looks good on ur nails .:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have the lilac polish from the magazine. Very pretty nail design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Mani - I am a new follower from the bloghop!
    Stop by my blog if you get a chance and say hi :)
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yes I followed you back but my name shows as charlie5by5 on your blog x :-)

      Delete
  10. Very nice!
    I just followed your blog. Feel free to drop by my blog any time.

    htto://purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely mani... following you back!

    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look lovely :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards