Nail Art Haul

I was googling some nail art sites and I came across Wicked Nails . There are some great nail art supplies on here and you also get free shipping when you spend over £15.00. So I thought I'd grab a few bits.

Add caption


Let's start with the Paint Set. I've really been enjoying seeing some great free hand nail art from my fellow bloggers so I had to grab some paints. This is the Paint Set For Nail Art Set 2, you get the three brushes, eight paints (which come in a handy little storage box) and as a bonus you get a really sweet bottle of heart rhinestones. This was only £6.50 which I think is great for what you get. 




Next up we have the Wheel Kit, they offer lots of different options for the wheel kits and this one comes with the wheel on the right, some nail glue and pin point tweezers for £5.50. The tweezers are usually £3.50 on their own so I think this kit is a bargain and I'm really pleased with it.

The one on the left is the Logo Fimo Wheel (£1.50). I've been seeing quite allot of bloggers using fimo and I'm really eager to try it. There's a good selection on there in various colours so I got a bit carried away! 



Next we have the other Fimo wheels I bought, obviously I had to get the pink and blue ones, tee hee hee. These were also £1.50 each. 




Last but not least we have the Summer 3 pack of Fimo (£3.00) and the Cute Pack £1.15. I didn't really think about it at the time, but I should have really got some wheels for these to go in as I don't want to lose any. 

I was also really pleased with the service I received from Wicked Nails . The first time I tried to put my order through, my phone froze and I wasn't sure if the payment had been taken so I sent an e-mail explaining and got an e-mail back pretty much straight away. What's more, my order went through at probably about 6:20pm, it was sent out the morning after, and I received it the morning after that! So great service and free speedy delivery, what more can you ask for? If you haven't seen the website, I recommend having a looksy and I'm pretty much sure you'll find at least few things you'll want. In fact, I'm already thinking about what else I can buy in my next order! 

I'm really getting more in to doing nail art now, so there will be plenty of nail art posts to come. I've also just ordered the new 2012 Cheeky stamping plates, so expect to see them in an upcoming haul. What about you? Are you loving nail art at the moment?

That's all from me for now, I hope you are having a fab Saturday. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)



Ps, I paid for everything with my own cash and I'm not affiliated with the company. I just like to let my readers know about great companies that I find. 





Comments

  1. Great haul dear.....love the fimo ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - I look forward to seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, but my mani's won't b anywhere near as good as yours x :-)

      Delete
  3. Great items! Looks like you're ready to do some serious nail designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul... i would love to see the pretty nail arts that you will do with those..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'll try my best to come up with some for you x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards