11 Questions Tag

Hi all, I've seen a few other people do this and I was really pleased when Whitney from Sugar Me Sweet tagged me. If you haven't seen her blog yet, you should go check her out by clicking here.


Rules to the Eleven Question Tag 

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog. 
2. Answer the questions your tagger has sent you as well as create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
3. Choose eleven people to tag and link them in your post. 
4. Go to their page and tell them they were tagged. 
5. No tag backs! 
6. You have to really tag eleven people, not just say "If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!" or something like that. 

11 Things About Me 

1. I have a one year old daughter called Gracie.
2. My star sign is Leo.
3. I used to ride horses and showjump.
4. I am 5ft9 (quite tall!)
5. I have a massive love for New Kids On The Block.
6. I've only recently become obsessed with nail polish.
7. I HATE spicy food.
8. I have Crohn's Disease.
9. Shoes used to be favourite thing until Make-up took over about 5 years ago.
10. I don't like the Lord Of The Rings Films.
11. My favourite book is Pride And Prejudice. 



Whitney's 11 Questions 

1. What's your favorite color?
    I think it's obvious, if you read my blog regularly you'll know I 100% adore pink! 

2. If you could only have one beauty product, what would it be?
    Definately lipstick, if I had to only choose one it would be Mac Creme Cup.

3. Where would you like to travel to one day?
    I would love to travel to Australia but not until Gracie is much older so she can cope with the flight.

4. What is your favorite quote or saying?
     'No, the fact your fat makes you look fat, that shirt just makes you look purple'

5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
     It has to be Donnie Wahlberg, I'm a fan of his singing and acting.

6. What is your favorite beauty brand?
     This is a hard one because I like different brands for different things, but I'm going to have to go with
     Mac.

7. What three items would you take to a desert island?
     Ray Mears, Music and and my make-up bag.

8. How long have you been blogging?
    I've been blogging and had a Youtube channel since July 2010, but I've taken some long breaks and 
    I'm not filming any more video's until I move into my new house.

9. What has been the best part about having your own blog?
     I love connecting with people, sharing information about lots of products. 

10. Which accessory is a must have?
       Shoes! I absolutely adore shoes.

11. Are you excited about being tag?
      Very! I've not been tagged before so I was very excited.


My Questions To The Other Bloggers 


1. What is your star sign?

2. Do you have any children? If so how many? What age?

3. What is your favourite tv show?

4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

5. Why did you start blogging?

6. What is your favourite nail polish?

7. Which beauty/make-up item do you have most of?

8. Who is your favourite singer/band?

9. Which is your favourite type of shoe? (stiletto, wedge etc)

10. If you could meet anyone in the world (living or dead) who would it be?

11. How old were you when you discovered make-up/beauty products?

The 11 Bloggers I Tag Are:


So that's that then! Do take a look at the linked blogs above if you haven't seen them already, as they are ones that I read regularly and enjoy. I hope you are all well. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. I love NKOTB too hahaha! I had the biggest crush of Donnie when I was young. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Fab! I went to see them for the second time at the O2 Arena in April & they were brilliant. Donnie is just the best x :-)

      Delete
  2. Interesting reading - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, did you notice on the list I've tagged you? X :-)

      Delete
    2. UPS,thank you, LOL, I sort of looked at them and saw the UK ending on all of them, and didn't look further. It seems that Blogger made some changes for you all blogs end with UK and for us in Denmark they all end with dk - pretty weird huh?
      I have done the 11 question tag, bit will add you to those who gave it to me - and again thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. I use to horseback ride too! Unfortunately, school got in the way, and I haven't been in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my horse so much, I had him for 10 years. Its so expensive though and I have a little one to think of now x :-)

      Delete
  4. Yay thanks for tagging me! :) Will post mine soon!

    I loved NKOTB when they were out first time around, I wanted to see them on tour last year but nobody would go with me lol.

    I also used to horse ride and show jump, I'm not far off you with the height (I'm 5'8 lol) and I'm with you on not liking the LOTR films and LOVING Mac! :)


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope you enjoy doing it and I'm looking forward to reading yours too.

      NKOTB have been a massive love of mine for ages, I've always followed Donnie's career. I had the same problem back in 2009 when I went to see them, nobody wanted to come with me so I took someone who didn't like them and I had to pay for her!

      I really miss my horse, I used to love riding, boooo lol x :-)

      Delete
  5. Aw thank you so much for this tag!!! I love reading these!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag hun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag! These are so fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome hun. I love reading these sorts of posts as you get to know the person behind the blog a bit more x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards