Feeling Blue?

With Flash 

My goodness, it never rains but it pours. I thought that once I was moved out of my house I would have much more time to do blogging and catch up on my reading lists etc, but boy was I wrong! First off, I have way too much stuff to fit in my parents house and garage so I'm having to condense by re-packing and also throwing out/donating to charity shops. But to make things worse, my poor little girl has four back teeth coming through, tummy problems and just will not sleep at night. But look how much I've rambled, so let's get on with todays nail polish.

This post is all about Sally Hansen's Laser. This is one of the polishes from their HD line so I had high hopes for her. She is essentially a blue jelly base, with very dense blue glitter that can sometimes flash purple in the right light. I have to admit, this one looks much better in the bottle as the purple is kind of lost on the nail, boooooo!

No flash

As you can tell, I didn't get on with her so well as some of my other Sally Hansen polishes, which is a shame as some of my favourites of the moment are from this brand. I suppose Sally Hansen's for me are a bit like the little girl with the little curl, 'when she was good, she was very very good, but when she was bad she was horrid'.

Do you have this polish or any of the other HD line? What do you think of her/them? I'm not in a rush to try any of the others in the line unless anyone can suggest a great one?

That's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. Great post, the colour in the photos looks gorgeous!

    I have a bright yellow and pink in the HD collection, and I love them both! I actually managed to pick them up from my local pound shop!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yeah I liked the colour apart from the purple not showing up much on the nail, it was just the sticky formula I wasn't too impressed with. Are the formulas on this ones good?

      What a great find picking them up at a £ shop! It just goes to show you can find some good bargains if you look hard enough x :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope you soon find a house to move to - and that your daughter get trough this period without feeling too ill...
    I agree it would have looked even nicer with the purple ion the nail too, but still a pretty blue - but if the formula was sticky, that's not nice - maybe you could use a little thinner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm going to look at a brand new house in the next couple of weeks and it looks promising. It looks smaller than my old one from the outside, but I know it can be hard to tell. Fingers crossed.

      That's a good idea to use thinner, I might try some. I've heard you can also use drops of nail polish remover, dies it work the same? X :-)

      Delete
  3. Great shine and lovely color. Resembles a little bit with the Flormar Miracle colors polish, but the Sally Henson blue is more intense.
    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/2012/02/indigo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shade dear.....and don't worry your daughter will be fine soon....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful colour.Were did you get it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely colour, it was either from cosmetic kingdom or fragrance direct sorry I can't remember which one as I've bough quite allot of polish in the last couple of months lol.

      I did a haul post when I got it with some other polishes x :-)

      Delete
  6. Awww poor you and poor Gracie! :( I hope she feels better soon, bless.
    This is a lovely and very different colour, but it does look like it might have been a bit more difficult to work with than the other Sally's you've shown us lately! :/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I just wish I could me moved in to my new house already & all sorted. Oh and some sleep would be nice lol.

      Yeah it was a bit of a pain, I hate polishes that are still getting dents the day after you do a mani with them x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards