Like Putty On My Hands

Orly Top 2 Bottom, 2 Coats OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, Orly Top 2 Bottom, with flash. 

Hi all, here I am again. Today I have a really interesting nudey polish to show you called, Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? This nude little gal is originally from this years Holland Collection. This is one polish of three that  that I got in a recent haul (click here to see the haul).

This is a really nice creamy nude which is a cross between putty and khaki. It's so refreshing to see a nude that has green undertones, it makes it really neutral but different to allot of other nudes out there.

The formula was really nice on this one, she's a great creme polish to work with and is a little thicker than some other nudes, so you only need to paint two coats to get this fab opaque coverage. She dries lovely and quick between coats, and gives you a nice shiny finish. The pictures shown are with Orly's Top 2 Bottom top coat, although it was fairly shiny without it.


As above, without flash.

All in all another fab polish, well done OPI! Don't I seem to be saying that about allot of the OPI's I've purchased? I must admit though I'd say it's my least favourite of the polishes I have from this collection. Saying that, I'm still very happy I purchased her as I don't have a anything similar in my ever growing polish collection.

Well that's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)





Comments

  1. Another color that looks great on you - it would look absolutely dirty on me LOL It's interesting how our skin tone matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Maria. Yes I have problems with orange & also some greens look awful on me x :-)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! It's always nice to find a good nude. I love OH MY GOSH Nude Champagne. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, nude are just so easy. Ooh I don't have that, I'll have to check it out x :-)

      Delete
  3. Ooooooh very different! I like it though!
    I don't have any OPI polishes, I need to try some!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously hun, you NEED to try some they are excellent quality. I got this from Cheapsmells.com & it was only about £7 instead of £11! X :-)

      Delete
  4. oh very pretty shade..love it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards