Sally Hansen Wild Life


Orly Top 2 Bottom, 2 coats SH Wild Life, no top coat, with flash. 


Today I have the beautiful shiny Sally Hansen Wild Life from the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear line. I got this together with some other polishes in my haul from Cosmetic Kingdom (click here to see the haul).

First of all i just want to say WOW! Isn't she striking? These were taken in the evening so my lighting is not the best, but I'm hoping you can tell how incredible she is. I'd call her a fuchsia which leans purple with a stunning metallic finish. 

Formula wise she is quite thin, but also pigmented  and easy to work with, so two coats is enough to give you this lovely opaque coverage. The drying time is super duper quick and this lovely shiny finish is with no top coat, just her natural loveliness. This felt so smooth and nice after just a few minutes, I even went rooting around in my handbag for something and I'm happy to report no casualties! 


As above, no flash, in artificial light. 


I'm sure you  can tell from my post that I am over the moon with this polish. I was so surprised with how much I liked this and I will absolutely be getting more from the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear line. It's hands down my favourite Sally Hansen formula I've tried to date, but I'll have to see how the other polish I have from this line performs. Do you have this polish, or any from the same line? Can you recommend some other nice colours for me to try? Talking of recommending things, I thought I'd throw in a link to my favourite blog of the moment and that is Make-Up, Movies & More. A fab blog that is varied and always gives me a smile, if you aren't already a follower, do go and take a look. 

Well that's me done for now as I have soooo much to do with packing and things. I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous shade on you! I believe they have a shade called Pacific Blue that a lot of people love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ooh I'll have to see if I can get that one, thanks x :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL, yes I can tell - and it is gorgeous - I would love to paint some flowers on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes some of your super duper flowers would look lovely with it x :-)

      Delete
  3. I got the pacific blue for £1. This shade is also very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? Where was that from? X :-)

      Delete
    2. I bought my sinful colors and pacific blue in the factory shop but for what I heard some people found sinful colors also in the poundland :)

      Delete
    3. Ooh poundlamf?! Wow I'll have to keep an eye out when I go down there neXT9. Thanks for the tip x :-)

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you for the shout out hun! :) Thats so sweet! :)

    That shade is beeeeeeautiful! Wow! I may have to invest in one of those :)
    I haven't tried any Sally Hansen yet.

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome hun, you know I love your fab blog.

      The formula is really is amazing & dries so quick so is excellent for stamping on x :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the color... Xtreme Wear is my fave SH polish too. Nice review! :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Yes the formula is superb, in fact I've already ordered other colours! X :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards