Totally Terrific Teal


Orly Top 2 Bottom, 2 coats JG Mermaids Lagoon, no top coat, with flash.


This is my first experience with a Jessie's Girl Polish, but I have to say I'm very pleased. The first time I heard about Jessie's Girl Cosmetics was on JulieG's Youtube channel (she's fab btw) so it's actually kind of great that my first product from them happens to be from the JulieG Nail Polish Collection!

This gorgeous teal delight is called Mermaids Lagoon, and I think this is a fantastic name for her. She is a deep teal colour with some gorgeous subtle golden shimmer. I'm so out of my comfort zone with this colour, but I'm finding myself more and more happy outside of it.


As above, no flash.


I couldn't ask for more in the way of formula, this was opaque in just one coat, but really pops with a second coat. I think that the golden shimmer also seems to shine through more with the second coat. Drying time is kind of average but the finish is just lovely so I didn't bother with a top coat.

Jessie's Girl aren't available to buy in the UK, but they do have international shipping so I think I might be trying some more of their polishes very soon indeed. Do you have any Jessie's Girl Polishes? Can you recommend any good ones? That's all from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. its beautiful... :) Charlie.. you are beautiful too my dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and thank you that's such a lovely thing to say! X :-)

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous teal, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Maria. Although I think its awoken a tealmonster in me as I want more now! X :-)

      Delete
  3. oh wow, this looks gorgeous! you're right, it does have a perfect finish without needing a top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love it when I don't need to use topcoat as I change my polish so much now I don't really use it for longevity anymore x :-)

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colour. Lovely glossy finish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it really is glossy & lovely x :-)

      Delete
  6. Ooooh gorgeous! :)
    I love Teal, my living room colour theme is teal and cream :)

    I've never tried Jesse's Girl before. Loving the name of the colour!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet that looks lovely together. I've never really thought much about tell but this polish has turned me around. I need more! X :-)

      Delete
  7. I don't have any Jesse's girl lacquer but I have tried some of their eye-shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards