Good Enough To Eat Pink Wednesday


Orly Top 2 Bottom, 2 coats Ciate Jelly Bean, no top coat, with flash.


I know,I know, I'm doing an awful lot of posts about nail polish recently, but I can't help it! I think that you should always write about what you know and what you are really loving at the moment. I am completely polish obsessed and proud of it.

This Juicy little beauty really does look good enough to eat, doesn't she? Ciate Jelly Bean is a fantastic bright pink with some very subtle blue shimmer throughout. The blue shimmer looks allot more prominent in the bottle and almost disappears on the nail. To be honest I think this beautiful pink stands on it's own without the shimmer though. What do you think?


Formula wise this lovely creme polish is outstanding as I've found with the other Ciate I've tried. She was opaque with the first coat, but as you know I always have to do two, and I think the extra coat makes the colour more vibrant. Drying time was good and a lovely finish, it sort of looks a little jelly like, almost a creme/jelly hybrid. This had a great shine and I didn't even bother with top coat.




As above, no flash.


As you can see from my index finger, I did have some chipping within 24 hours, but this is due to to my nail underneath being chipped, and having an argument with my wriggling toddlers car seat! 


This is one of the polishes I got as Marie Claire were giving them away (click here to see the others). All three of the polishes they are giving away are only made for this purpose, so if you like the look of them then go grab your magazines before they sell out!

That's all from me for now, I hope you are all well. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)






Comments

  1. Thats such a gorgeous pink!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is. I'm so pleased with her x :-)

      Delete
  2. OH, Oh, oh - this is gorgeous - I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful color.. dear ..<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she really is something special isn't she? X :-)

      Delete
  4. I am in love with this color. It's so girly!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love my pinks and am so excited how I've grown in to loving the brighter ones x :-)

      Delete
  5. The colour is beautiful I also got it as a freebie :) Love when the Magazines give us this gorgeous freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you get get your hands on one too x :-)

      Delete
  6. Oooooh gorgeous! Ha! I used jellybean in my post for pink wednesdays too!
    Sadly my nails are horrific and so dont look anywhere near as good as yours!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike hun! We are similar its scary lol. I hope you didn't change your mind because of me.

      Your nails are fine anyways hun, mine are looking rough from me changing my nail polish everyday! x :-)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty! I am so jealous that you have magazines that give away polish!! I have never seen that here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shade! And the name of it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous, I just want eat it up lol x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards