Loving The Lilac





Hello all, and how are we today? This pretty little polish seems to have put me in rather a good mood, and I thought I'd share it with all of you. Which one am I talking about? It's Essie's Lilacism, and isn't she luuuuurvvly?





It was originally from the Essie Art Of Spring 2010 Collection (the same one as Neo Whimsical) and it was also in my recent haul. To me this seems to be a beautiful lilac with blue undertones. It has a slightly thin formula but it was still nice to work with and I got this nice opaque coverage with just two coats. I found it dried nice and quickly between coats and also gives a nice glossy finish, which is a winner in my  book!





I really like this polish and it's still relatively easy to find if you want to try it out. So what do you think of Lilacism? Do you have it? Do you want to get it? That's all from me for now, byyyyyyeeee x :-)

All pictures are two coats and no top coat. Top picture is with flash, middle picture is in the shade, and the bottom is in sunlight (please excuse the awkward hand position of the sunlight shot).

Comments

  1. wow! beautiful color...i seriously want it...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous, you should get it x :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very lovely, and looks great on you! She also lives in my new and very large "polish home" with a lot of relatives ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but talk about polishes as if they are female, especially pretty ones like this lol. She really is lovely glad you've got her too x :-)

      Delete
  4. I don't own not even one Essie nail polishes but I think now some of the superdrug stores already sell them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo get some Essie action! I guarantee if you try them you'll love then. Yes Boots and Superdrug are now selling them for £7.99 a bottle (£2.01 cheaper than debenhams) x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards