Too Hot For Winterberry?

With Flash 


Well, I still haven't managed to sort out everything from the house. I don't know how long it's going to take me to get through, but it seems the more I sort, the more mess I'm in!

I know that apart from Laser yesterday, I've been mostly going for some bright colours recently so I thought I'd tone it down a bit and go for something completely different. Sinful Colors Winterberry is a very different and interesting gal indeed! In some lights she looks like a deep purpley taupe with silver shimmer, and in others she looks more grey with just a slight purple undertone. Yes she's more comfortable when it's cold outside, but she's braving the heat with me today.

No Flash 

Formula wise, this went on like a dream much the same as the other Sinful Colors polishes I've tried. One coat would have been ok, but you know me, I HAVE to use two! Drying time was nice and quick  and the beautiful shiny finish meant that I didn't need a top coat. Yes I know you can see some tip wear, but you have to remember that I have been going through boxes all day so I think she held up pretty well.

So there you go, anti-summer mani! Do you like her? Have you been rocking some dark mani's despite the icky muggy heat we seem to be having? Personally I've never been one to sticking to particular colours for summer and winter etc, but I know some people religiously do.

I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. It's a very interesting color, I like the way it changes.
    I'm wearing something pretty dark today - with lovely pink roses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh your mani sounds lovely Maria, you know how I love your flowers, & pink too! X :-)

      Delete
  2. thats such a lovely color.... i wud love to get something like this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, she really is. Well if you want it, you should go get it! X

      Delete
  3. I really like this, it's so much more interesting than a standard grey! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually have a grey, id say this is as close as id go x :-)

      Delete
  4. I agree with Maria, really interesting colour! The top shot looks particularly lovely! :)
    I love the name too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, she really is a gorgeous shade. I'm so glad I'm pushing myself to try these different colours as I'm loving things I would never have looked twice at x :-)

      Delete
  5. Looks great! I've been rocking a few dark manis :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards