It's Haul Time

Yes that's right, I've got more nail mail to show you! I have found a really great website that sells discount nail polish and as their prices are good, I just couldn't resist. The website I'm talking about is Cosmetic-Kindom.co.uk . When they say discount, they really mean it, for instance the Jessie's Girl polishes only cost an unbelievable £0.65! But there's more, when you spend over £10.00 you get free UK delivery and it only took three working days for my order to arrive. My polishes came packaged very nicely and very secure, I'd say this  has been the best website I've come across for an all round purchasing experience. Before anyone asks, no I'm not being paid for this post, I just like to share my experience so other polish addicts can get some good deals. They've also got a large range of make-up, but as you know I'm loving my polish at the moment so didn't really look at it.



Left to right, SH Deep Blue Sea, Wild Life, Laser, Blue-Away, Pink Blink, Raspberry Race. 

So let's get on with the haul! Hmmmm, where shall I start... With the Sally Hansen's I think. I've seen from other bloggers that the Sally Hansen Insta Dry's are excellent for stamping so of course I had to try some out. I'm also being drawn back in to glitter polishes from my fellow bloggers so that explains the other three.



Left to right, JG Mermaids Lagoon, Stiletto, Cupcake Frosting, Borghese Milano Taupe, Sinful Colors  Let's Talk. 

The three Jessie's girl polishes are from the JulieG collection that came out a few months ago. I love JulieG's Youtube video's and when I saw that they had these for only £0.65 a pop,I  had to give them a try. I thought I'd just try one each of the Borghese and Sinful Colors as I've heard less about them, if I like them I can always order more.



Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma  Beyond Opal, Space Silver, Blaster, Way Out Fuscia.

Last but not least we have the Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma polishes. These are called holographic, but I've heard that only the silver one really is. It's difficult to tell when they are in the bottle so I'll have to let you know when I've tried them out on my nails. Either way they are pretty glitters that I think they'll look nice layered with other polishes.

Has anyone else bought anything from Cosmetic Kingdom? Did you also have a great experience? Or have you had a similar good experience with another discount cosmetics website? Well that's me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. wow I love wild life and laser, they are gorge! I'm going to head over to cosmetic kingdom now, thanks for the tip! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually wearing Wild Life now & its absolutely stunning! Glad I could hopefully help save uoua dome pennies x :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow this website looks amazing I'll have to check it out

    Starryeyed-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It i I was really pleased to find it. Hope you find some things you like x :-)

      Delete
  3. OH wooow, what a lovely haul - I'm so going to check out that store, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You really should they have somen great deals x :-)

      Delete
  4. oooh look at all those polishes! great haul, now get swatching ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and don't worry I've already started! X :-)

      Delete
  5. I want "Pink Blink" !! Love it! Great Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice, I stamped either it earlier over wildlife & it came out really nice x :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, great haul!! The insta-dry colours look lovely, and I can't wait to see what the hologram one is like on! :)

    Thanks for the tip, this website looks fab! Loving Free delivery too! :)

    I notice they've got Essie in stock, will def have to order! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thand hun, I've used pink blink to stamp already & it came out well.

      Yes they have some nice little gems on there waiting to be discovered lol. I just love saving some pennies on polish as my habit is starting to get a bit expensive x :-)

      Delete
  7. Hey love!

    I awarded you with the "Versatile Blogger Award" check it out :)

    http://hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-so-fortunate-to-receive-two-blog.html

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow think you so much! I'll go take a look x :-)

      Delete
  8. Nice haul dear..:) I loved the Insta Dri colors a lot..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. Yes they are pretty & the pink blink has worked well for stamping x :-)

      Delete
  9. Great haul! I've been lusting after some of these colors for a while...especially the Jessie's Girl ones xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. The Jessies girl mermaids lagoon is awesome I love it x :-)

      Delete
  10. So glad you told us about this site, though my bank balance WILL suffer haha! great haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, mine is suffering already, although not as much as if id paid for all of these at full price. Hope you find something on there you like :-)

      Delete
  11. OMG I hope they ship to AU! LOL I just spent AU$20 on nail polish too FML

    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm not sure hun, go cneck them out and see x :-)

      Delete
  12. Great haul... love all the colors. :) You must have been having a purple and blue kind of day. :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah I'm trying to vary my choice in polish as I have mostly pale pinks in my collection x :-(

      Delete
  13. Great haul! I need some mulah in my bank so I can get some bargains too :D haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about, I've just had to buy a new laptop & I'm moving! My bank balance is very sad x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards