Just A Little Nail Mail

Left to right, Orly In A Snap, Orly Top 2 Bottom, OPI Did You  Ear About Van Gogh?, OPI  I Don't Give A Rotterdam, OPI Pedal Faster Suzie

One night last week I was sitting looking at some nail blogs on my phone and realised I hadn't been on a favourite website of mine for a while. I wasn't actually planning on buying anything, but when I saw they had some of the OPI Holland Collection, I just had to indulge.

As you can see I also grabbed a base coat and top coat in one, and then a quick dry top coat. I always like to try new base and top coats, and as I've been really loving Orly polishes I wanted to see if these were as good.

I bought these from Cheapsmells.com as I have had good experiences with them several times. Delivery is quick, they come well packaged inside a sturdy box and I've always been happy so never had to contact them. They have random polishes on there and their stock is always changing so worth having a look. They also offer free postage and packaging which is nice.

Well that's all from me for now. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Take care all, byeeeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous colors! I will definitely check out Cheapsmells - thank you for the recommendation :)

    I'm doing a Shisheido giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are beauties! No problem, always like to pass on a bargain website when I see them.

      ooh I'll go take a look at your blog x

      Delete
  2. A niiice nail-mail, will check out that company and hopefully they ship to Denmark :)
    Pedal Faster Suzi is sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked for you and yes they do ship to Denmark :-) I'm nite sure if the postage would be free thought. Pedal faster really is beautiful the shimmer looks Fab and you'll be seeing a nail of the day post very soon x :-)

      Delete
  3. I love little companies like this, will have to check them out! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do offer some great prices and the service is good x :-)

      Delete
  4. Ooooh nice! :)I didnt realise they do free P & P! Barg!!


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it when they do free postage, I really hate paying for postage & I'll pick a website that doesn't charge it over one that does x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards