Over The Lilac Rainbow





Hiya everyone, I'm going to start off by warning you that I'm in a fairly bad mood due to more problems with my house situation. After losing out on the house I really wanted, I then found another smaller house but was big enough for me and my little girl. Well you'd think that would be sorted then wouldn't you? Oh no! Due to a couple of reasons I now can't have that one either... There's nothing else on the market that is suitable for us, so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed something else comes up before the 1st of July. Okay, rant over and I think I have it out of my system...

I was really taken with the lovely Essie Lilacism so I decided to give it a bit of stamping action. Up until now I'd only stamped with the Konad special white polish because it was easier to apply. But as you can see from my pictures, it didn't go very well at all so I had to go back to white. The black just seems to be a much thinner texture and wont pick up on to the stamper well at all. As you know I'm new to stamping so it may well be user error, but I'm really struggling to work with it. Does anyone else struggle with the black one or maybe it's just my bottle? Can you recommend a good non Konad polish for stamping? 





So I shuffled through my plates and came back to Bundle Monster BM201. Then I decided I wanted a full nail design so chose the bottom middle zigzag lined one. I would say that the stamping went fairly well, apart from the pinky. It looked pretty but I had 'itchy fingers' so to speak,  so to add a little extra to the ring fingers I stamped the rainbow design also in the Konad white (on reflection I should have a used another colour). It looks subtle and I'm not sure if you can see from the pics but the rainbow is there I promise. For a little sparkle I then added a lilac rhinestone to each cloud. 

So there you go, that was my stamping mani and I'm REALLY enjoying playing with nail art at the mo. Has anyone get any tips for me? I hope everyone is having a great weekend and have something nice planned for the Jubilee day. But for now that's all from me. Thanks allot for reading and I'll be back soon. 

Take care all, byeeee x :-)

If you want to see the pictures of Essie Lilacism without the stamping just click here.

Top pic is with flash, bottom pic is without.  

Comments

  1. Oh, I hope your house situation gets solved, that must be very frustrating...
    I love the mani, and the rhinestones looks like tiny eyes LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, it really is frustrating & a worry. It's funny I didn't realise they looked like eyes until now lol x :-)

      Delete
  2. lovely manicure love.. I have an award for you on my blog.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that is so kind of you. I've never been given an aware before x :-)

      Delete
  3. Hope everything turns out alright. Pretty manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh beautiful!!

    I hope your house situation is sorted soon, it can be SO stressful and must be even more so when you've got a kiddie to worry about too. :(


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is stressful! I'll probably have to move in with my parents if I haven't found anywhere so I won't be homeless x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards