Bright Pinky Creamy Goodness

Jessies Girl cupcake Frosting, 2 Coats, no top coat, with flash.

Here we have another stunning nail polish from Jessie's Girl, this time it's Cupcake Frosting. Until a couple of months ago I would never have worn a bright pink like this, but as my polish obsession is just starting to take off, I'm beginning to be a little more adventurous. Actually, I've been pushing myself more and more out of my comfort zone and my collection is beginning to be much more varied and fun!

Let me start with the colour, she is a stunning medium bright pink with a cream finish. There are some blue undertones in there which makes her great for pale girls like me. I think I need some more bright pinks like her, what do you think?


As above without flash. 

The formula was a dream the same as the other Jessie's Girl polishes I've used, goes on smoothly, very forgiving and dries quickly. To get this lovely opaque finish I used two coats but no top coat, and look at that shine. You can even see the reflection of me taking the picture in them! I've actually got another couple of the Julie G collection to review for you as I was so pleased with the others, so expect to see those coming up soon.

I have been so busy these past two weeks with packing my house up and I've just not had the time to blog properly or indeed read other blogs. If you were wondering why I haven't been commenting on your blog posts when I usually do, you now know. Thank goodness it's all over now so normal blogging service should resume, and on my Mac Book Pro too. I must admit I am struggling a little to adjust to using a Mac again but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Well that's it from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)



Comments

  1. I think it looks great on you according to the photos, I definitely think you can wear many bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm really going for it lately x :-)

      Delete
  2. Your nail creations are making me want to be a little more daring than usual! Especially in the pink department!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hun, I'm glad I'm inspiring in the 'pink department' it makes me feel a bit like a pink sales person lol x :-)

      Delete
  3. I love this color on you! sadly my experience with this brand has never been good I have no idea why! I have like 3 shades and the formula always sucks! :( maybe i'll give it another go with this color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps, that's great that you are trying brighter colors,because you can definitively rock them well!

      Delete
    2. Oh no, really? I hope its nite just this collection that is good and the others are bad as I really wanted to order some more front their website. Did u buy front them recently? I can absolutely say that the polishes I have from this collection are room notch.

      Thank so much I'm loving these brights, you cab expect to see some more coming up x :-)

      Delete
    3. I actually haven't bought this brand in a while but i usually always pick them up from like my local drug store,maybe ordering straight from the website will be a better idea :)

      & yay for the brights :D

      Delete
  4. I never tried this brand before but I really like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I love hot pinks like this, i'm really pale too so I know what you mean and I think it suits really well! :)

    I hope the move all went well hun?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I used to very so scared of brights & stuck pretty much to nudes, sheers & pastel pinks. Its only blogging that has got me in to them but I'm aol glad it has as I feel so confident with a bright mani. Its strange isn't it?

      The move was awful, but I've finally emailed you back & explained a bit about it. You won't believe what the landlady did! X :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards