Off to a flying start!

Hey guys, I thought I'd just take a minute to tell everyone how pleased I am with the response to my Youtube channel charlie5by5. So far I have had video's up for about 24 hours and I've already had 91 views and 14 subscribers which is just fantastic! Everyone has been really superduper nice and supportive and I haven't had any trolls being mean yet...

So how is everyone liking my video's? I thought I'd try and give you a flavour of what you could expect from my channel so sorry for adding so many vids in such a short space of time, but I always like to look at a few vids if I find someone new so I just added some that I've recorded this week. I did have my review of Maybellines Smooth Foundation but the sound is completely out of sync so I am going to record it again in the next few days and upload it hopefully this week.

As some of you might know, I don't work anymore so this is going to be a bit of a full time hobby for me. This means I've got lots of time to update emy blog and do lots of video's for you guys. I'd really like to get some feedback on what you'd like to see and if anyone has any specific requests for make-up or for reviews I'd be more than happy to try and do them for you.

I'm picking up an order from Boots in the week so there'll be a haul video coming up. I'm not sure if you want to see what I have straight away and then I'll review things at a later date, or you'd like to wait and I'll do a joint haul/review video maybe about once a month?? Again, I'd really like some feedback.

You can reach me by messaging me on youtube, leaving me a comment or by e-mail on charliedbeauty@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog and I'll speak to you soon xx :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards