REVIEW: Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Polish


This product's usual price from Boots is £6.64 for 300ml of this delicious smelling scrub (Body Polish) which I think is a very reasonable price for such a fab item.

The packaging is very nice being in a nice big screw top tub, but I find if you leave it on the side of the bath, the sticker on the side of the tub actually peels off leaving you with a plain tub with just a picture on

It has quite a sweet scent, as have all of the products in their 'Original Pink' range. I think someone recently likened it to Miss Dior Cherie perfume, so if you like that you'll like this. The scent isn't too over powering though but it does smell nice when you are applying in the shower and with all the steam!

This scrub has shea butter, sugar, peach seed powder, skin smmoothing sea salt, grapeseed and almond oils.
The texture is very grainy so you feel like you are getting a great exfoliation but without being harsh and scratchy. To apply it all you have to do is rub some between your fingers and then rub your hands in a circular motion over the desired area (they market it at legs but I tend to use it all over). It tells you to apply a handful of the product but I personally find that too much for one body area at a time. A little goes a long way with this so build it up gradually until you get used to the right amount to use. After that all that's left to do is rinse off. I find it much better to use this in the shower as it is so exfoliating that you can't rinse it off properly in the bath. This also has a built in moisturiser so that can be quite handy for time saving.

I love the smell, the way it feels when I apply it, the way it makes makes my skin feel so moisturised as well as smooth and how luxurious it feels for such a reasonably priced product.

The only thing I don't like is the peeling packaging.

Rate or Hate??
RATE!!

Would I purchase again?
Hell yeah I'm on my third pot!

I'll be slowly working through reviews of my favourite S&G products so follow my blog and check out my Youtube channel to be notified when I do a new review.

Thanks very much for reading and I hope that was helpful. Let me know if you've used it and what your thoughts are on it.


Take care all xx :-)

Comments

  1. Super cute blog! I'll be sure to check out your youtube too! Look forward to seeing more from you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For fashion Lovers:
    http://fotoface-fashion.blogspot.com/
    Love the blog!
    please comment and follow!
    xxx thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scrub and have also blogged about it recently! I'm started my own blog and trying to build it up.. please check it out if you have time? thankyou xx http://haileysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, don't forget to follow my blog and check out my Youtube channel for future Soap and Glory reviews. Have you tried many other products from Soap and Glory? xx :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards