Soap and Glory Big Beauty Bundle!!

ALL THE PRODUCTS



So, this is the second part of my Soap and Glory haul. When I was at the counter in Boots, the guy behind the counter said to me that it was quite clear I liked Soap and Glory (I had just bought quite a few items as you can see from my last haul post!) and did I know they had a deal online to buy a beauty bundle box with products worth over £80 for just £35, not only that but you'll also get 500 advantage card points too. Well, I felt a bit naughty but I managed to trick my mind into thinking it was logical to buy a shed load more products, why not!?

Well as it happens, I looked online when I got home and it was actually all different products to the ones I'd purchased on the day. Well, I couldn't resist I had to order one! And only a few days later the box arrived and here is what I found...





Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (Spa Range)

Usual price £9.45 for 450ml

I was pleased to see a body scrub as I really do enjoy the flake away scrub in their pink range, in fact I'd re-purchsed it the day I found out about this box deal. But when I gave it a try it's a completely different texture, smell, and well everything really. I wouldn't say that it's terrible but it's got a weird gloopy sticky feeling and the exfoliating properties (the grainy bits) don't seem to work all that well, I think there's just not enough of them. But on the other hand to be fair to it, it does wash off easily and my skin did feel quitte nice after I got out of the shower. But as this is just a first impression I've only used it a couple of times, I'm not going to rule it out yet. I'm going to carry on using it and see if I can put up with the funny gloopiness and see how it affects my skin. I'll probably give it a month and then do a full review.





Soap and Glory Slimwear

Usual price £9.45 for 200ml

This is one of the products I probably wouldn't have purchased seperatley but I'm actually quite happy it was in here so I could give it a go. I've used it a couple of times and on first impressions, it's green, smells quite minty and it's a nice mix between a lotion and gel. Apart from that I can't really give you a good idea of what it's like as I need to give it a good month before I judge it. I really hope this does something for me as you know I recently had a baby and could do with some firming lol. So we shall see!







Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth
Can't find usual price, maybe discontinued??

This is another that I probably wouldn't have tried had it not been in the box, and to be perfectly honest I was a bit dissapointed. I've only used the double ended lip balm, one end is the exfoliator and the other is the smooth over (just lipbalm lol). The first couple of times I used it the exfoliator didn't feel like anything at all and I was wondering why it had two ends for a lip balm, but by about the third time I strated to feel the grains. Hmmm, I usually really like Soap and Glory products but I have to admit I'm not exactly sold on this one. To be fair to it I haven't used the gloss yet so I'll do that and continue using the exfoliator and balm every night before bed to see how I get on.







Soap and Glory Night in Shinging Armour Night Cream
Usual Price £12.26 for 50ml

I had been usingNo7 Soft and soothed night cream and didn't really have much of an opinion of it really, it wasn't particularly good or bad so I thought I'd give this a shot straight away. First impressions, the smell is inofensive, it's quite thick and I was a little worried about setting off my skin again because it's been problematic throughout my pregnancy and ever since, but so far so good on that front. I do have to say that I'm a little dissapointed in the packaging though, it's a glass jar which I like but it's just got the main writing on the jar and that's it. I kind of expected something a bit more, but maybe I'm just being picky. I wouldn't say it's given me any amazing results yet, but I've only used it a couple of times. I does glide on ok but you can definately feel it on your skin even after a little while.




Soap and Glory Return to Slender Body Contouring Gel
Can't find the price for this either :-(

So maybe this is discontinued too? Hmmm... I was a bit surprised to have another body firming product in the box, but I'm not complaining! I can't really tell you anything about this one because I'm using the SlimWear and don't want to confuse things. The packaging is ok though! I'll let you know when I get round to using this.



Soap and Glory Dr Spot Invisible Spot Fighting Gel
Usual Price £7.15 for 15ml

I've been having allot of problems with my skin since my pregnancy so I was quite keen to try this one. I've tried it a couple of times and I have to say I do think that it does something! I put some on a couple of spots I had and I do think that they seemed to go a bit quicker than normal. I will have to see how it works over the next few weeks.





Soap and Glory Eye Maintenance

15ml of product

I'm quite into testing out eye creams at the moment so I was particularly pleased to see this in here. It says it has 'fine-line fighting peptides' and is 'instant action'. Although I don't have any fine lines yet, prevention is better than cure! It's in a small plastic pot with the S&G logo on the top (a bit plain if you ask me), I do prefer my cream in pots as it makes them seam nicer but this one just seems a bit cheap looking. It's a very pale see through whitish gel and doesn't really have a scent. I'm using the other cream that I got before the box came through so I don't want to use this at the same time and cofuse the results. So I'll start using it after I use the other one up.




Soap and Glory Marvelips
Usual Price £8.43 for 4.53g

This is a double ended lip pencil with colour at one end for shaping and filling in and a shimmery white tip at the other end for highlighting. Again, I probably wouldn't have bought this seperately but I think I actually will use it. I think it will go prefectly with the plum couloured sexy mother pucker gloss that also comes in this box.



Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Glosses x 2

Usual Price is £8.43 each for 7ml

These seem to be nice glosses. One of them is clear and one of them is a nice plum colour. thye are plumping glosses which actually what they call microspheres that explode by 10 times when they come into contact with fluid. I've only just tried the clear one on so can't tell you much but it smells just like a chocolate orange!


All in all I'm very happy with this big box of S&G products and I'll give everything a go! I'll keep you up to date with my progress and let you know how I get on.

I've just checked the website and it's still on offer at Boots :-)

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Big-Beauty-Bundle_1190696/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards