It's Been A Long, Long Time







Hi All, well, what can I say? It's been literally years! But I've decided to start fresh, with re-naming the blog Graceful Glamour. My previous readers will remember that the old blog was called Charlie D Beauty, but things were rather different back then! I don't remember Blogger being so difficult to work with. I'm having problems working the google + and getting the button on my page, so if anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it!

Since I left Charlie D Beauty behind, such allot has happened. I'm now a qualified Nail Technician, but my health has been so ba with my Crohns Disease and I was then diagnosed with Fibromyaligia, that I'm currently on long term sick.

To say 2017 was a bad year for me and my daughter would be an understatement to say the least. I suffered two unimaginally painful and tragic losses, then lost my home in June, resulting in us being placed in temporary housing. There aren't any words to describe how the events of last year have made me feel, but I'm trying to keep going each day for my little girl. So I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, pull up my big girl pants and to start 2018 in a good positive way, to concentrate on the good times ahead. That starts right here, right now with getting back in to blogging and Youtube. I'm now even on Instagram!click here to follow me.

The main focus of the blog will obviously still be on the various aspects of beauty, especially make-up. There are some amazing new brands who have surfaced since I've been on my break and I'm excited to explore them. I'm also going to be doing some Mummy posts to add in to the mix. It can be super tough being a single Mum, and it's good for us all to share our tips and tricks with what works and have a vent when we are pulling our hair out!

For now I'll leave you as I've had some beauty post that I'm rather excited to go through! Bye for now xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards