Rainy Day

Evening all, it's been a long, long day today. In fact it's tomorrow already! On a Wednesday my daughter has to be in school by 8:15, so we have to be up at 6:30 🙈The weather has been shocking here in our small seaside town and things always seem worse when the weather is bad.

Well in better news,  I've been trying out some lovely skin and make-up products from The Ordinary. Today I used my Coverage Foundation in 1.1p which is the perfect colour for my pale skin with pink undertones. I also used the High Spreadability primer which is the perfect base for this foundation. This is really just a first impressions post, as I would like to try each of these products with others to see what works and it doesn't before I give a full well rounded review.

I really wanted to tell you how pleased I was with how well my make-up lasted today, especially with all the rain and having been on so early in the morning. First of all, this foundation applies like a DREAM. I've used a flat buffing brush, a beauty blender and fingers in the past few days, and each time I've had great results. This was at about 6:00pm and I think you'll agree that the coverage still looks good, not gone cakey, patchy or clinging to any of my dry skin.



I was looking tired, but my foundation was still in place! I love that it's not matte or flat looking, and just makes me look healthier.

In other news, my package from Tam Beauty arrived today with all of my goodies in there! Keep an eye out for a haul post. But for now I'll day goodnight as it's been a veeeery long time since I've been to sleep. Bye xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards