A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS JUNE 2011




Here are some of my favourite and current products I've been using. Please let me know if you'd like me to review anything in further detail. Some of the products are new and some of them I've been using for a while. I'm always on the look out for new products to try so please let me know if you can recommend anything or if you want me to try something and review it for you.








Eyeshadow




Mac- Naked Lunch. I really love to use this all over the lid, as a highlight or on the inner corner. It's a beautiful shimmery shade and goes with most other colours.





Mac- All that Glitters. This is a lovely golden shimmery shade and I tend to use this all over the lid or in the outside of the lid. It goes particularly well with all the other shadows shown in the pallet.





Mac-Sketch. This is a beautiful deep plum shade with some shimmer. It's a great shade to use in the crease or in the outer v.





Stila-Jezebel. This is a lovely coppery, peachy bronze colour. I love the cosistency of the shadow itself, and the colour goes very well with the others in the pallet.



Stila-Bud. My current favourite blush it's a rosy pale pink colour. It glides lovely onto my cheeks and the shade is very flattering for my pale English Rose complection.





Urban Decay- Ruthless. This is one of the deluxe shadows and I really do think they are worth the extra money. It's a dirty taupe with some shimmer and I especially love using this over Rubenesque Paint Pot (see below)






Mac Rubenesque Paintpot This is one of my favourite favourite Mac products. You get so much product and you can use it as a base or just on it's own all over the lid.







Mac-Mystery I have to say this might be one of my favourite all time shadows as it goes with so many other colours. It's a great plum brown so you can pair it with browns, neautrals, purples or pinks. I just LOVE it!






17-Mardi Gras. I really like this shimmery golden brown colour. The shadow is good quality considering it only costs £3.89 and it blends well.


Clinique Colour Surge-Buttered Bronze. This is a great Duo which I've had since last year and I don't think a week has gone past when I haven't used the lighter shade! The shadow itself is really pigmented and glides onto the lids and is super duper blendable.







Benefit-Posie Tint and Bene Tint These I got free with Glamour Magazine a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a good deal considering the magazine only costs £2! I don't use them on my lips as I like something quite moisturising but I love that you only need a tiny little dot and it gives great colour payoff. It's not a full sized product but it will still last a long time as you only need a little.









L'Oreal-Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer. I LOVE this! It makes my foundation glide on lovely and makes my skin feel like velvet. You only get a small pot of it but it really does last. Although I have to say I'm a bit annoyed it's gone from £12 something up to £14 something between me purchasing it. But I do like to buy it at Boots as I get my reward points. There just doesn't seem to be much price difference between this and higher end products.








Bobbi Brown-Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation. This is a really nice foundation, goes on really lovely and blends in effortlessly. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser and I use about a pump and a bit with my Sigma 187 brush. It really does last the day and doesn't get that horrible orangey tint after a while like some foundations. I would definatley re-purchase.







Rimmel-Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 002 Pink Blossom. I like this powder it really does keep your skin looking nice and matte throughout the day and doesn't get too cakey with top ups. It's very reasonably priced and I would recommend this.








Mac-MSF in Perfect Topping. I love MSF's and I'm really looking forward to the new collection coming out in July so I can get another one in a different colour.






Mac-Studio Concealer in NC15. A lovely creamy concealer and I love the way Mac have a great colour range. This can be a little dry if you don't moisturise properly but I use an eye cream. It really does wonders for under the eyes and also great for covering blemishes.





Rimmel-Professional Liquid Eyeliner in Black. This is a classic black eyeliner which has a brush in the lid. I find it very easy to work with as the brush is very fine so you can get a nice thin line or build up for a thicker line. Well done Rimmel and for a bargain price too!






Jemma Kidd-HiShine Silk Touch Lipgloss in Petal. I really like this lipgloss, it isn't sticky at all and actually lasts for quite a long time for gloss. I got it free with Red magazine for £3.80, BARGAIN!!

Urban Decay-Lipstick in Indecent. These Urban Decay lipsticks get very bad press and I don't really think it's justified to be honest. I really like how it feels on my lips, the colour payoff is brilliant and it's got good staying power. Yes it tastes yukky and smells a bit weird, but who's going to be smelling your lips? I like it anyways lol :-)






Clarins-Baume Corps Super Hydratant Body Lotion. This is so luxurious, I love it! It was a present from my boyfriends parents and it makes your skin feel so soft and silky. I'm not sure how much it costs, but I'm sure it's quite expensive so I only use it a couple of times a week to make it last. It says that it makes your skin much firmer, but I didn't really notice that. Although to be fair to it, I have just had a baby so I've got an extreme jelly belly lol. It's quite perfumed so if you don't like scented things then this might not be for you, but otherwise I'd recommend it.



So there you have it. A few of my favourite things at the moment. I don't know if I'll do one of these every month, but I'll try to update you as and when I get some new favourite products. Take care all and don't forget to check out my Youtube channel if you haven't already. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards