My Everyday Beauty Products and Routine




Morning Routine




Step 1.

I like to start with using my Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity Facial Wash.


Step 2.

I tone my face with my No7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Toner using a cotton cosmetic pad. It's fragrance free and non drying. I do like this product and I would re-purchase it, but I'm looking at trying different products.

Step 3.

I use my Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream. I have only just started using this so I can't really comment on how good it is but I can say it smells nice, has a nice consistency and feels nice on the skin. It is nice and moisturising and my concealer goes on smoothly, so far so good.

Step 4.

I then use my Soap and Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Day Moisturiser all over the face. I'm then ready for my make-up!


Shower/Evening Routine

Step 1.

Before I get in the shower I remove my make-up with No7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Cleanser and a cotton cosmetic pad. I like this cleanser, it removes my make-up nicely, even my waterproof mascara. It doesn't dry out your skin and doesn't sting the eyes. I would re-purchase, but again I'm on the lookout for new products.

Step 2.

When I'm in the shower I use my Face, Soap and Clarity Face Wash again.

Step 3.

I use my Clean on me Shower Gel. Every other day I use my Soap and Glory Flake Away body Scrub.

Step 4.

When I get out of the shower I tone my face with my No7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Toner.

Step 5.

I use my Soap and Glory Face Serum all over the face. This is one of my new products so I can't say how good it is, but it has a lovely consistency, smells nice and feels lovely on the skin.

Step 5.

I use my Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Anti-Ageing Cream.

Once a week I use my No7 Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator. And when I use that I follow it with my Olay Regenerist Face Serum instead of the Soap and Glory one.

I also use my Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser once an week.


Hair


For my hair I use L'Oreal Elvive Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner. It's especially for damaged and brittle hair, which my hair has been since my pregnancy. I really like this shampoo and conditioner, it gives the right ammount of moisture without making your hair greasy and you can go a couple of days between washing. I usually wash my hair with the shampoo twice before I use the conditioner and when I do condition I leave it on for at least a few minutes. I think it's as good as more expensive products and I was told by someone that used to work for L'Oreal that this line has similar properties that are used in Kerastase.

I also use the Conditioning treatment from the same line every couple of weeks. You're supposed to use it every week but sometimes I just don't have the time! It says to leave in for a few minutes but I smother it on, wrap it in a towel and leave it for about 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.

I got a John Frieda Sheer Blonde Gleam Creme Instant Silkener in a gift set. I use it every now and then but I wouldn't say it was every day. I apply it to dry hair, just to the ends. I find it does give a nice silky finish to my hair and does tame the ends a bit. I do think I'd re-puchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards