Soap and Glory Haul :-)




Hey guys, here is my Soap and Glory haul. I love Soap and Glory and when I saw that Boots had a sale on I had to grab a few bits! I've also ordered one of there boxes with products worth over £80 for just £35 but that wont be delivered until next week. Some of the products had money off and then the bath products were 3 for 2.




Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum
Usual price £13.28 offer price £10.28

I was on the lookout for a new face serum as I'm nearly out of my Olay Regenerist so when I saw this with £3 off I had to have it! You get 50ml of product in a hard tube with a pump and I'm very excited to give this one a go.




Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
Usual Price £9.19 offer price £7.19

I've seen allot of youtubers with hot cloth cleansers in their hauls etc and I was going to try the Liz Earl one but thought I'd give this one a go instead. You get a nice 100ml of product in a squeezy silver tube and there's also a muslin cloth included. Let me know if you want a review done on this as it seems allot cheaper than other alternatives around. I think I'll add this into my routine on a Sunday night.






Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Scrub
Price £6.64 in the 3 for 2 offer

This is my third pot of this scrub as it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I love the smell, I love the way it feels on your skin and love the price especially when Boots have the 3 for 2 offers on. You get a nice big 300ml tub of product. I much prefer it to the Body Shop scrubs I've used and unless something better comes along, I'll probably stick with it.







Soap and Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
Price £5.11 currently 3 for 2 from Boots

Again this is one of my staple products, it smells fab, feels great on my skin and is just very refreshing. You get 500ml of product in a bottle with a pump dispenser. I should really try something new but I love it so much!






Soap and Glory The Righteous Body Butter Lotion
Price £6.89 currently 3 for 2 at Boots


I've never tried this body butter before so I thought I'd give it a go. You get 250ml of product in a bottle with a pump dispenser which I like and as I love Soap and Glory so much and have heard good things about it, I wanted to give it a go.










Soap and Glory Catch A Wrinkle In Time Day Moisturiser
Usual Price £10.21 offer price £8.21


I was interested to try one their facial moisturisers as I usually spend quite allot using Clinique and Clarins but thought as I've been so immpressed with their other products why not give it a go? You get a squeezy tube with 50ml of product. I must admit I do prefer a pot for my facial moisturiser but it's the product that's the most important thing and if it's good I can put up with the packaging. I hope I do like it as I picked up two of these by mistake because they were in slightly different packaging.









Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream
Usual Price £11.00 Offer Price £8.00


I have been using Clinique moisture surge for an under eye cream, but this looked interesting so I thought I'd give it a chance. You get 15ml of product in a hard plastic tube with a pump dispencer. Now to be honest I think it's a little on the expensive side for the amount of product you get, but then again eye creams do tend to be on the expensive side. I suppose you use a much smaller amount a day than say your moisturiser. I only use eye cream in the morning aswell so hopefully I wont use it up too quickly.











Soap and Glory Face, Soap And Clarity 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Usual Price £6.13 Offer Price £5.63


Ok so there wasn't much of a discount on this one but again this is the second one of these for me as I really enjoy the fresh feeling this gives you. You get 150ml of product in a clear sqeezy tube with a flip up lid. I like the fact it doesn't dry out my skin and has really helped my skin in getting back to normal after it was so terrible when I was pregnant.


I'm looking forward to using my purchases and try out the new products. I'll let you know what I think. I think I'm going to do a series of Soap and Glory reviews as I think they do some really good high quality products that I just love!

I purchased all of these products with my own money and I'm not being paid to promote them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards