Mac & 17 Make-up competition


Hi there guys,

As promised here is the competition to win a Mac eyeshadow annd 17 make-up travel gift set. All you have to do is guess what i named my baby girl. As I've already said she was born on Thursday 24th March at 9:50pm weighing 8lb11&1/2!!! I think her name suits her very well and I can't imagine her being called anything else. It's a very popular name at the moment, I believe it's in the UK top 10 names of last year.

Competition Details;
1. You must be subscribed to my Youtube channel.
2. Enter your comment on the video on my Youtube channel.
3. You can enter as many times as you like.
4. This competition is open internationally.
5. Do not write enter me! Enter me comments will be deleted.
6. The competiton will start when I upload the video to Youtube.
7. The competiton will end 3 weeks later.

Link to my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/charlie5by5?feature=mhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards