Boots Haul


Evening all! I know what you're probably thinking, another haul?! But there was a couple of things I wanted to pick up, so off me and Gracie went to Boots, and got caught in the hail and snow!

My poor little lady has been having allot of tummy pain, and they even though she might have appendicitis, so I've not been taking her out that much. Plus my Fibromyalgia has been majorly effecting me, so in all honesty I've been quite happy with a nice slow pace. But we were visiting friends in the afternoon, so it was a nice little trip along the way. Gracie loves going to Boots and Superdrug, and always leaves with swatches all over her, the same as me!



The first thing I want to show you is the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara. This was the main thing I wanted to get as I know it's new and people have been loving it so far. This isn't the cheapest of the drugstore mascaras at £8.99 but I don't mind paying that for a good one. I'll keep you updated on how I get on.




So next we have the Botanics All Bright Roll on, under eye gel. I had a voucher for 100 boots card points if I bought something from the Botanics range and this and radiance balm both had money off, so I thought, why not 🙂 The usual price for this is £8.99 but it's currently in the sale for £6.74.


This is the radiance balm which was £5.99 instead of £7.99 and I remember I used to like it in the old packaging, so I wanted to give it another go.





I want to discover Collection a little more as I've seen several products online from them that look pretty good. I had their concealer in the tube a while ago and I remember it being good with a nice amount of coverage, so wanted to see what their latest offerings were like. I picked up the Intense  Shine Gel lip colour in Twilight Nude, as my Gracie picked it out for me. It was £3.99 reduced from £4.99. The other thing from Collection she picked for me was the Speedy Blush Stick in Tickled pink for £3.99.


I was looking for a new razor for a while since I moved and lost mine, when I saw this Venus one for just £5.77 down from £11.55 it seemed ideal.

Well that's it for tonight my lovelies! Please do let me know what you want to see reviews from first, and I'll do my best. Or if there's anything else you'd like me to get and review for you, just give me a shout. If you have any recommendations for products from Collection or any other budget brand, let me know! I'm always looking for new blogs and Instagram pages to follow, so do leave me a link in the comments and I'll take a look. But it's bye for now xx





Comments

  1. I do love a good drugstore haul!!!
    What do you think of the Maybelline Mascara? I thought it was the nicest smelling mascara ever ❤️X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

Blog Awards

It's Haul Time