Dark Lip For Saturday Night!



Evening all! Thought I'd just do a quick face of the day post. I normally don't go for a dark lip, but after getting the Makeup Revolution Lip Kit in Integrity, I knew I had to give it a go! My reasons for avoiding them usually is because I can look quite drained, but happily this one seems to quite suite me.

To start with, after my usual skincare I applied my The Ordinary Coverage Foundation, this applies like a dream and is not heavy or cakey at all. The coverage is medium to full, which is especially good for my spotty red skin today. Then I applied my Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer which definitely covers a multitude of sins. I'd heard great things, but I've been shocked at how well it covers my horrible dark circles, spots and redness on my nose. I then topped off the places that had concealer with a light dusting of my Maybelline Fit Me powder.

Next was my contour, and for this I used my Makeup Revolution Contour stick which is a lovely creamy stick with a contour colour on one end and matte highlighter on the other. Again, this applies beautifully and blends out easily. My blush is the barbie pink from the Freedom Pro Blush Palette in Pink and Baked. I used my Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighter in Lunar to give some nice glow to my highlighter. Then for the brows and that is the I Heart Makeup, I Tint My Brows. I'm informed that this is a dupe for a famous high end product, but as I don't have it I can't comment. I can say that it's done a great job of filling in my brows.

I've been really looking forward to using my Makeup Revolution Reloaded Palette in Iconic Fever. I LOVE This! The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows are soft and buttery. Look out for a full review in the next couple of weeks as I adore it. The mascara is my trusty Maybelline Master Rocket Waterproof Mascara, which has been my go to mascara for years.

Obviously my lips are the Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Gloss Lip Kit in Integrity. Expect to see a full review in this one and the other two in the Glossy range as I've been super impressed with this too.

So that's all folks! It's nice to be able to be back to Blogging again and I look forward to seeing what every one else is wearing this Saturday night. Byeeee xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

Blog Awards

It's Haul Time