Face of the Day 20th August









Hey guys, I was so pleased to recieve my new Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette that I thought I'd do a face of the day post.

FACE
Primer - ELF Mineral Face Primer
Foundation - L'oreal True Match
Concealer - MeMeMe Concealer Kit
Powder - L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder
Bronzer - Bronzer from ELF Contouring Compact
Blush - ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Highlighter - MAC MSF in Semi Precious Rose Quartz (Middle part)
Brows - ELF Brow Kit in Medium

EYES
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Lid Colour - Urban Decay E/S in Chase
Crease & Above - Urban Decay E/S in M.I.A
Blended Out M.I.A - Urban Decay E/S in Midnight Rodeo
Brow Bone/Highlight - Urban Decay E/S in Vanilla
Upper Lashline - ELF Studio Cream Liner in Black
Lower Waterline - ELF Mineral Liner in Black
Lashes - Benefit BadGal Waterproof Mascara

LIPS
Lipstick - ELF Mineral Lipstick in Pouty Petal


So there you go, that's the make-up I was wearing today. I had it on for a good 14 Hours and I have to say that the Urban Decay Shadows still looked lovely at the end of the day. A can feel a review coming on... Oh I do apologise for the wet hair in the pics, only I've been trying my best to let my hair dry naturally recently and I wanted to get the pics done before I went shopping.

I hope you are all having a fab weekend. see you soon byeeeeee xx :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards