Huge ELF Haul Lips



So here we have the next part of my HUGE ELF haul. In this post you'll see all of the lip products I bought. I'm a bit of a lipstick junkie, in fact, before I did this shopping I already had over 100! But with the 50% off, and I'd heard so many good things about these, I had to have some.


Tea Rose

Tea Rose swatched

Studio Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose usual price £3.50 for 1.8g of product. I only got one of these because I wasn't sure if I'd like the matte look, but it's actually very nice. I wouldn't say it's completely matte though but I was pleased at this. Tea Rose is a creamy pinky/lilac and I ADORE it lol. A bit annoyed at myself for not buying more, but I'm sure they'll have another sale on soon.


Top to bottom, Classy, Seductive, Fantasy.


Swatched top to bottom Classy, Seductive, Fantasy.

Here we have the lipstick from their £1.50 lips line. You get 3.5g of product for that £1.50 but as I got them in the 50% sale they were only 75p each. I am SOOO surprised by these! The first thing that i noticed when I took the lid off was the smell, they smell very sweet but I can't quite put my finger on what they smell like. I think it may be some sort of sweeties I had as a child. Does anyone know what it is?? As you can tell from the swatches, the pigment is good. BUT, I must warn you that the swatches on the website are completely different to what you get in the tube. If you are going to pick up any of these I suggest you have a look around the blogs and youtube for swatches.


Left to right, Natural Nymph, Barely Bitten, Party Pink, Pouty Petal, Rosy Raisin.



Top to bottom, Natural Nymph, Barely Bitten, Party Pink, Pouty Petal, Rosy Raisin


Left to right, Nicely Nude, Fiery Fuchsia, Bare Brown, Prime Plum, Ripe Rose.

Top to bottom, Nicely Nude, Fiery Fuchsia, Bare Brown, Prime Plum, Ripe Rose

Here are the beautiful Mineral Lipsticks that I bought. Usual price £3.50 for 3.8g of product. I'd heard some really good things about these from youtube and a couple of friends. HollyYMBB did a review of the Natural Nymph shade and says that it's a dupe for MAC's Myth. I'll have to take her word for it as I don't have Myth, but what a bargain if you can get a lippie for £3.50 instead of £14! I have to say that the formula of these seems very nice when swatched, and once again these are very pigmented.


Top Rose, Bottom Peachy.


Top Rose, bottom Peachy.


Here are the Mineral Lipliners I grabbed, they usually cost £3.00 each. They feel like they glide on really smoothly when I swatched them and I'm looking forward to paring them with the lipsticks.


So there you have it, the lovely lip products that I got in the 50% sale. I'll have a play around with them and then let you know what I think and my favourites. Did you pick up any of these lip products? Or do you think I missed out on some good ones?

Don't forget I've still got another part of the haul to come, next is the Face products :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards