Face of the Day using Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette










Good evening all, I'm absolutely LOVING my new Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette so I thought I'd do another face of the day using it. As I sit here typing I'm in quite allot of pain, I had a shaving related incident in the bath... There I was innocently shaving my legs when I dropped the razor and tried to catch it, but actually ended up pushing it in to my leg and it sliced sideways, OUCH! So I now have a nice 5 inch slice down the back of my left leg :-(

But anyways, lets get on with my face of the day.


FACE
Primer - ELF Mineral Face Primer
Foundation - L'oreal True Match Foundation
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish in NC15
Powder - ELF Mineral Booster in Sheer
Contour - Bronzer in ELF Studio Contour/Blush Compact
Blush - ELF in Blushing Rose
Highlight - MeMeMe Beat the Blues in Moonbeam & ELF Gotta Glow
Topped off with ELF HD Powder

EYES
Primer - ELF Eyelid Primer in Pearl
Inner Half of Lid - Urban Decay in Midnight 15
Outer Half of Lid - Urban Decay in Omen
Crease & Slightly Above - Urban Decay in Half Truth
Half Truth blended out with a light application of Urban Decay in Junkshow
Outer Corner - Urban Decay in Ace
Brow Bone - Urban Decay in Vanilla
Upper Lashline - ELF Cream liner in Black
Lower Waterline - ELF Mineral Eyliner in Black
Lashes - Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara

LIPS
Lipstick - Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick in Dazzling
Gloss - Le Rouge Volume in 0302


So there you have it, there's the make-up that I wore today. I can't express how much I love my Urban Decay Palette. Honestly, I don't know how I lived without it before last week. After 12 hours, my shadow still looks as fresh as it did when I put it on this morning.

I hope you are all well and having a nice evening. Thanks for taking the time to look at my Blog. Take care, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx :-)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards