HUGE ELF HAUL!!! Part 1 Eyes


Ok, so I may have gone a little over the top on my order for ELF when I received the e-mail telling me of their 50% sale... SO to make myself feel a little better, and so that you don't get bored, I've split the haul into 3 parts. Funnily enough I thought I'd categorise them into Eyes, Lips and Face products. I have ordered from ELF before and I liked some of the products, but to be honest don't use some of the others. Such as the nail varnish I had, although to be fair this was two years ago, and from what I've read they've really upped their game. So I clicked away and managed to put a whopping 42 items in my basket! Oopsie...



Lets start with this Eyebrow Kit in Medium from the Studio Line. This usually costs £3.50 for 2g of product, like most of the Studio Line. I like the packaging, it's sleek and black with white lettering. It's basic, nothing fancy but you do get a handy little mirror inside. To be honest I don't really re-do my brows thhroughout the day but it's handy if you are carrying it in your make-up bag. You get a double ended brush to apply the gel with one end and the powder with the other. I have to say, unlike most of the other products I received, the colour likeness of the picture on the website is very good. I have high hopes for this as I've heard good things.


Left to right, Nude, Pearl, Champagne.

Top to bottom, Nude, Pearl, Champagne

Here we have the 3 Piece Eyelid Primer Collection. This is usually £3.50 for 6.9g of product. So each of the primers are 2.3g. In this pack you get 3 primers in different shades, nude (the box says nude but the tube says sheer??), pearl, and champagne. They are kind of dupes for the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but a much thinner consistency. The pearl and champagne ones have a nice sheen to them. Although in the tube the champagne actually looks more of a taupe colour, but when applied it goes a deep shimmmery champagne colour. I think these are a great buy even at the full price. I'll let you know what I think when I've given them a good try out.




Top is black, bottom is coffee



These are the mineral twist up eyeliners in black and coffee. They usually cost £3.00 each for 0.29g of product. My first impression of these is actually quite good which surprises me. They are very soft and smooth and glide onto the skin. Some cheap liners can be very wishy washy, but the pigmentation is very good and they are much more like a higher priced liner. I'll have to see how they last.



Eyeshadow/Liner Stick in Blue/Midnight.


Top to bottom, Smoke/Black, Green/Moss, Basic/Brown, Blue/Midnight, Glow/Pearl.


Here we have the Eyeliner and Shadow Sticks from the Studio Line. They usually cost £3.50 per stick which contains 0.24g in the eyeliner and 0.86g in the cream shadow. The colours are very pretty and they glide nicely on. I've only swatched them on my hand but the colours are very nice and pigmented. They are all shimmery so if you aren't into your shimmer then they probably aren't for you. For such a reasonable price they seem worth a try, I just hope they don't crease.



Left black, right copper.

Top black, bottom copper.

These Cream Eyeliners from the Studio Line usually cost £3.50 for 4.7g of product. They come in a small thick clear plastic jar with a black lid and a brush, which to my surprise isn't half bad. But to be honest I do have some better liner brushes that I'll probaby use with these. Once again I've been impressed with both the packaging and the pigmentation with this product. The copper one is slightly drier and you have to work a bit harder to pick up the product, but as I haven't tried these before that might just be this one in particular rather than all of the copper ones in general.


So all in all I'm very pleased with my purchases for the eyes. Let me know if you've got anything in the 50% sale. Do you have any of these products, what do you think of them? Is there anything for the eyes that you really like that I haven't got? Keep your eye out for the other two parts to my haul :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards