Huge ELF Haul Face




Ok so here is the last part of my HUGE ELF haul! The last part has all of the face products that I purchased in my over indulgence on eyeslipsface.com. I just couldn't help myself!


Studio Powder Brush.

Studio Powder Brush Usual Price £3.50. This brush is so soft and very densely packed. I've washed it in anticipation of using it and it only shed maybe 2 hairs, which is not bad in my book. I got this because I saw Camiloveskiwi raving about how good it is for applying foundation so I am very excited to try it out.


Mineral Infused Face Primer

This primer is only £6.00 for 14g of product in a nice little pump bottle, so at half off I couldn't resist giving it a little try. It is a clear gel like consistency and smoothed on well to my hand when I applied it. I'm really looking forward to putting it to the test.


Mineral Booster

Swatched, Mineral Booster.

I was interested in this as I hadn't really heard much about it. You get a large jar with 17.86g for just £5.00 usually. the packaging is a little 'plasticy' but I don't mind that if the product is good. I've only torn a little off of the sticker that covers the sifter as I've heard ELF products with that design tend to get everywhere. I'm interested to see if this does anything for my look.


Studio High Definition Powder.


Swatched High Definition Powder.

So with a few High Definition Powders cropping up throughout the brands I thought why not try the cheap one? It costs just £6.00 for 8g of product, but this is so finely milled that it is as light as a feather so you get oodles of product. I first saw this reviewed by EmilyNoel83 who I;ve been following for some time (she's fab BTW) and she prefers this to the Make Up Forever alternative. I've never actually used a Hi Def powder before so this will be nice to try and for such a bargain price.







Left to right, Blushing Rose, Tickled Pink, Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Gotta Glow.


Swatched left to right, Blushing Rose, Tickled Pink, Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Gotta Glow


Studio Blush Usual Price £3.50 for 4.75g of product. Yet another good product from the Studio Line! You get a nice amount of product in these and the colours are really very nice and wearable. You can see from the swatches that some are more pigmented than others but even the more sheer ones build up nicely. The Gotta Glow shade is more of a highlight, but that is what I wanted from it and I've heard it is a reasonable dupe for Nars Albatros. I can't comment on that as I don't have any Nars blushes or highlights. From what I hear, many of these colours are dupes for Nars blushes which is nice to give people with a smaller budget the chance to have a simialar product. The packaging is that sleek black studio design which I love and I can see these blushes becoming regulars to my everyday make-up bag.


Top Shy, Bottom Coy


Swatched Top Shy, Bottom Coy.

Natural Radiance Blushers usually £1.50 for 2g of product. Ok so when I opened the box and saw how tiny and flimsy the packaging was I have to admit I wasn't impressed. If I hadn't already have seen blogs telling me that the top slid up I might have had problems too. Even so, I had problems with the sliding lid and because the packaging feels so flimsy I was scared I was going to break it. But once you get past the cheap looks and the fiddly packaging, the product inside is fairly impressive. Ok so it's not quite as good as the Studio Bluhes, but for £1.50 (or 75p with the discount) who am I to complain? Coy seems to be a fairly unique colour and I don't have anything like it. They are ones you will have to build up but once you do I think it will give a nice effect. First impressions gets a thumbs up from me.


Blush and Bronzer Compact


Swatched

Here is the Blush and Bronzing compact. This is really very nice, very pigmented and you get a lovely 8g of product for the usual price of £3.50. Now this just impresses me on so many levels. I'm really very pale (NC15) and this looks great on me, but I've also seen it on much darker skin tones than mine and it also looks fab. It's supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Orgasm/Laguna compact, but one blogger even said that she prefered the ELF one as it is more pigmented! I can see this becoming an everyday product for me.



Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder, Matte Bronze


Swatched

This suprprises me as this is only £1.50 usual price for 5g of product, but it's actually fairly pigmented. Yes the packaging is cheap and looks like it would break if you looked at it funny, but I think it would make a nice contour shade for me as it is matte. So I'm fairly pleased!



Well that brings me to the end of my huge ELF haul. All in all I'm really pleased with what I bought and I think I'm going to have fun with playing around with all the products and reviewing them for you. I think the main word that I kept using when swatching and looking at these ELF products was 'WOW' I don't think these products can be beaten for the price! Definately a great company to turn to in this financial climate. Don't get me wrong, I still love my high end brands, but I think these are amazing for just a few quid.

Don't forget to follow my blog if you want to see my reviews on these lovely products. Byeeeee for now xx :-)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards