Deep Blue Sea


With flash 

Hi all, I hope you well. It's been such a strange few days, almost as if I've been walking around in a dream. I can't put my finger on why, but I'm just not feeling right. Maybe it's because of my Nan's illness, or maybe it's because I'm living back with my parents, but there's definitely something that isn't sitting right with me.  

Today I have another polish from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line, Deep Blue Sea. I hope you aren't getting bored with me keep posting about them, but they really are excellent polishes and it makes me want to wear them!

No flash, artificial light

I would call her a medium blue with allot of silver foilish shimmer. The silver shimmer is so dense that in some lights the polish actually looks like a pale blue. I've really been loving blues at the moment and she is one of the most beautiful ones i have in my collection.

Again with this line, she is one of the most gorgeous polishes to work with, giving opacity with just the two coats. Drying time is good between coats and you get a lovely shiny finish.

I'm sorry that allot of my swatch pictures have been taken in artificial light, but I only have time to my nails in the evening these days, so it's essential I'm afraid.

That's all from me for now, but check back tomorrow for the post on the stamping I did over this beauty. Take care all, byeeeee x :-)



Comments

  1. Lovely shade! :)

    Aww I hope you're not coming down with something :/ I don't think the weather helps atm!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm loving blues at the mo.

      You were right, both me & poor Gracie have got colds. Boooo! Like you, I have a very poor immune system & I seem to catch everything x :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all these Sally Hansen nail polishes you are showing me! I need to get my hands on some haha.

    Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm had you are enjoying them. I was a bit worried people would be annoyed with me keep showing the same brand & line of polishes all the time.

      Thanks hun x :-)

      Delete
  3. That feeling is so annoying - I hope you soon wake up LOL
    And the polish is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, both me & Gracie have colds now that was probably why I was feeling weird x :-)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous polish :D
    hope you feel better soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color I own it myself! You just made me wanna pull it out and wear it :)

    by the way I hope you feel better soon love <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fab, be sure to do a post on it hun, I'll look forward to seeing it.

      Thank you x :-)

      Delete
  6. Hi How have you been?
    Pretty colour. Hope you both get better from the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still feeling poorly with this silly cold. Thanks very much hun x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards