Sally Hansen Cherry Red

With flash. 

I'm not really a bright red nail polish wearer, but as you know I've been trying to broaden my horizons in the polish department so I thought I would try a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear one. I've been really loving this line and I've got Cherry Red to show you. 

She is a really lovely bright, true pillar box, creamy red. I can't believe how much I adore this colour! There is no shimmer art all, but somehow she manages to almost glow.


Without flash, artificial light.

I couldn't fault the formula one little bit. She was pretty much opaque at one coat, but you know I always like to add a second. The formula is neither too runny or thick, and is very forgiving. Drying time is good and you get a beautiful shiny finish. These pictures are with Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment as a base coat and no top coat.

That's all from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care, byeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. I like it a lot.Very glossy. Have a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very lovely and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. it looks amazing on your hands dear..<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color it looks great on you!! You know If I were to suggest a red to you it would be China Glaze ruby pumps now that is one pretty glittery red shade!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Ooh I've only got a couple of China glazes, but I want more, thanks for the recommendation x :-)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like such a dreamy shade that needs to be on my nails! Off to look for it now!

    Hope you had an awesome weekend Charlie!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, hope you enjoy hun.

      Yes I had a lovely weekend thanks, hope you did too x :-)

      Delete
  6. Oooh very pretty! :)

    I got an email from you the other day hun, but it was blank?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, she really is beautiful.

      Oh no! I spent ages writing that e-mail, boooooo x :-)

      Delete
  7. I need to get some Sally Hansen, it's a gorgeous one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've been loving Sally Hansen lately, they do some stunning polishes hun x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards