Pepto Pink?

With Flash 

I can't help it, I keep wanting to call this polish Pepto Pink! But actually her real name is Presto Pink. Yet another polish from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line, but I can't help it, they are fab. You see, each one I've used work well for stamping, but they also look nice on their own making them more versatile than the Konad polishes.

Presto Pink is a stunning medium creme pink with cool undertones and a dusky quality to her. She actually reminds me a bit of a polish I've worn recently, I'll have to have a dig through and do a comparison for you. When I look at her sitting here on my nails I can hear that Stevie Wonder song, isn't she lovely playing through my head. Yes I know I'm weird!

No Flash

The polish glides on very easily and with that special contoured brush, I managed to do each coat with one stroke apart from my thumbs. As with the other Insta-Dri's I've used two coats on the index and middle, then just the one coat for the ring and pinkie to show you how she is in one coat (for stamping).  Obviously the drying time is excellent between coats and you get a beautiful shiny finish. There is no top coat in my pictures.

She is definitely my favourite of the Insta-Dri's I've tried up until now, but I've still got some to get through, so we'll see. I really can't get enough of these beauties so if you know of any other discount websites apart from Cheap Smells, Fragrance Direct or Cosmetics Fairy that sell them, please let me know as I would really like to add more to my collection.

That's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. thats a very pretty color... you should have added some glitter or something!! *.*
    Abt Intense Debate ~ 'when u click on comment see you go for intense debate form, it will ask u few details fill and enter comment, this way i will have everyone's comments else am being forced to delete'
    thanks again *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I actually wanted to swatch & review her in her own as she's since beautiful & my post tomorrow is using her in a stamping mani.

      I did look for it in the drop down menu, but it wasn't there? Is it not in the comments drop down menu? X :-)

      Delete
  2. Pretty pink. Have to check out the websites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is gorgeous. Yes I found all of my insta dri polishes on those websites. I'm always on the lookout for more discount websites, so if you find any please let me know x :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty pink, hust right for you LOL - you need to call S Hansen and make them change the name ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most pinks are just right for me, even the rights lately lol.

      You're right, I should demand they change the name just for me! X :-)

      Delete
  5. Ooooh lovely! I bought this myself yesterday :) Haven't tried it yet though!
    I got a few Sally Hansens in my little TK Maxx haul! I`m gonna post about it in a min :0

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, pepto polish twinsies lol. You will love her, she's especially good to stamp with too.

      Oh you are so lucky to find Sally Hansen at TK Maxx, I always look in their make up section but my local store is a bit like a jumble sale sometimes. Mind you, if u know there are Insta Dri polishes to be found I'll have a good hunt around! X :-)

      Delete
    2. Hehe! I need to get some stamping stuff eventually, it looks so much fun!

      I know, I totally didn't expect to find anything at mine as its a bit rubbish but I'd seen sooo many bloggers mention their finds that I had to go and have a look - and lo and behold! Loads of good stuff, I could have spent waaay more in there! :)
      They had some the Sally Hansen diamond strength stuff too, but the colours weren't great
      xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards