French Fancy Flowers


With flash.

I didn't really know where I was going to go with this mani, I just sort of made it up as i went along. To start with I applied a layer of Orly Top 2 Bottom as my base coat. I've been really enjoying this and would highly recommend it.

Next I added three coats of Borghese Castello Blue. If you haven't seen my review of this with swatches, you can see it here

Now for a little stamping, so I used the crazy paving style design on my Bundle Monster BM215 with Sally Hansen Raspberry Race (swatches here). 

Without flash, natural light. 

Next was to add some french tips using the rounded Wet N Wild guides and Sally Hansen White On. 

I've really been getting in to flowers recently, due to Maria from Maria's Nail Art and Polish Blog so I decided to add some lovely purple flower fimo. I added them to each nail and then finished off with LA Girl's top coat. 

That's all from me for now, I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. Making it up as you go along is what I do 90% of the time - it's a very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Your mani's always look so perfect, & very thought out lol x :-)

      Delete
  2. you're so good at nail art! so jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much hun, but I'm kind of a newbie to nail art. I've got allot to learn. I wish my freehand was allot better x :-)

      Delete
  3. Oooh pretty! :) Looks kind of Katy Perry-ish! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks allot hun. Yes you are right, it does, doesn't it? You've given me some inspiration there... I might try to do some different mani's for certain stars x :-)

      Delete
  4. This degn with the fimo is super cute. I like the french tip also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm loving fimo. They are so easy to apply, but very pretty x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards