Smooth Metallic Flowers


No flash. 

Hi all, I hope you are are having a fab weekend. I'm really enjoying spending some time with my daughter and not having to worry about unpacking boxes as it is all done!

My little girl (15 months) and niece ( 3 years old) were playing in the paddling pool yesterday when my niece suddenly got up and got out of the pool. She was standing with a strange look on her face when I looked down and realised she was having a wee! A couple of minutes later I asked her 'Who did a wee on the floor Elizabeth?' and she said 'It wasn't me, it was Gracie!' I had to laugh...

Let's get on to the nail art shall we? The base colour is Essie Smooth Sailing (click here for review), I added two coats of her and then a layer of Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat.


With flash. 

Next I took the gorgeous Sally Hansen Metallic Momentum and used her with my Bundle Monster BM225 stamping plate to get his beautiful flower mani.

I have to say, as with the other Metallic Momentum stamping I did, they both looked much better in person than in my pictures. I think that maybe the light reflects off her in a strange way or something. I did try to take pictures from different angles but maybe I don't have the knack for it?

I hope you enjoyed my little stamping mani. I'm hoping that my new Bundle Monster plates come through pretty soon as I'm itching to use them! Do you have the new BM plates? I'd love to see some mani's if you have used them, so feel free to leave me links to your blog posts.

I hope you are well, take care all, byeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. This pattern is gorgeous and looks amazing with the colours you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the pattern too & thanks hun x :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nail design as always!! :)

    I don't yet own any Essie polishes, Smooth Sailing is lovely though. I need to invest..

    Can I ask where did you purchase your Stamping Plates? I've been nosying around on eBay for some.

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun. You should definitely grab some Essie, they are fab.

      I got my plates from Amazon for £16.99. If you type in Bundle monster they will come up in the search. They have also just released their 2012 plates which I've ordered (happy dance lol) which were about £17. They don't come with a stamper, scraper or polish so you'll have to get those seperately
      X :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks so great with this stamping, nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beeeeeyooooteeful! :) It looks almost oriental. I love it!!
    We need to make a deal - I'll take you bargain shopping and you can repay me with a mani! lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I was quite pleased with how this one turned out. It almost seemed easy, maybe I'm finally becoming a proper 'stamperista' lol.

      That sounds like a pretty fair deal to me hun. You have found much amazing bargains lately, I'm jealous lol. X :-)

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I still didn't buy any Essie nail polish :) Pretty colour almost looks like greyish blue to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need some Essie hun, Boots have started selling them now too x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards