Deep Blue Something


With flash 

Well the mystery of me feeling fluffy and dreamlike is that I've come down with a terrible cold, booooohooooo! My brother and his family came down on Tuesday and a couple of them were ill, so I'm guessing that's who I caught it from.

As you know from yesterdays post (click here to see it) I started this mani with Sally Hansen Double Duty, then two coats of Sally Hansen Deep Blue Sea


With flash

For the next step I picked out my Bundle Monster BM201 plate and used it with Sally Hansen's Blue Away. This particular design was very easy to work with and I actually didn't have to start again with any nails which is a major improvement for me. 

For some bling I decided to add pale blue heart shaped rhinestones with LA Girls Diamond Top Coat. I didn't realise as it was late at night, but some of the stones were slightly different colours, whoops! To finish I added an additional layer of the top coat over the whole mani. 


No flash, natural light.

I find that with stamping, it's sometimes easier to get a better idea of the mani from different angles so there are four pictures with todays post. Let me know if you like this or you'd rather I stick to just two pictures. 

All in all I was really pleased with this mani and even got a nice comment from a girl in the local shop. It's so nice to get compliments on my nails especially as I'm fairly new to stamping. I know there are some brilliant stampers in the blogging world and I wouldn't compare myself to them, but it still it makes me feel proud to get nice comments. 


No flash, natural light.

That's all from me for now,  I'm going to get some hot milk and honey for my poorly sore throat and snuggle up with my little girl as she is ill too. I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeee x :-) 




 

Comments

  1. Very nice....I love the colors.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the two polishes. And the rhinestone gathers the hole design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much hun, I really loved the way this one turned out x :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely mani - and I wish you a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hope you & Gracie get well soon. I had my flu thing for about 14 days, it was a nightmare! It was a sinus infection mixed with gastric flu, and as soon as I got antibiotics it cleared right up so I'd recommend maybe getting yourself some - don't suffer with it for ages first like I did!

    I LOVE this mani! Its def another favourite! Such a pretty pattern :)And the colours work so well together.

    I can see why you got compliments on it! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems every time I plan to go out on a weekend night, something happens to stop me lol.

      If I'm ill for more than 4 days I have to go to the docs anyway as my body doesn't fight infection well. I hope you are better now?

      Thanks hun, it was a really fun mani to do & didn't take me as long as usual either, maybe I'm actually becoming a proper stamper lol x :-)

      Delete
  5. Hope you feel better soon!! Your mani is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you are better soon..those gorgeous nails can cheer anyone up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I love keep looking down when I'm wearing nail art. Other people think I'm a bit crazy staring at my nails lol x :-)

      Delete
  7. This looks so cool! Love it!! (You asked over on my blog about Mani Monday, yes anyone can join!!) Just follow the links in my post to the girls who host it!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Oh that's fab, I'll go take a look x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards