Hot Hot Hot Pink Wednesday


With flash 

I've been absolutely loving bright colours at the moment, I'm sure you've realised by now. For this weeks Pink Wednesday I decided to go for Sally Hansen's Hot Magenta.

She is an absolutely stunning shiny, shimmery hot magenta. I suppose that was probably a given considering the name, but she really is true to it.

Formula wise she is a smooth two coat dream, glides perfectly on to the nail and drying time is very quick between coats. I'm absolutely adoring this Xtreme Wear line of polishes and I'm absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt going to be purchasing more of them.


Without Flash 

I wanted to add a little something extra so applied four of my Ciate Roses, and a large pearl to the ring finger.

I'll keep it quick as it's very late and I've had a tough day. Are you rocking a pink mani this Wednesday? I'd love to know what you are wearing. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)




Comments

  1. Oooh lovely! Are those roses stick on or stamping effects?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Oops I thought I wrote it in the post, they are the cite stick on roses that I got from Fragrance Direct for 99p! They have glitter on them too, lovely and sparkly x :-)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree, the Extreme Wear range is amazing and I'm so converted! Love those delicate white roses, are they stencil?

    Have a great day Charlie!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    ________________________________________

    Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is fab hun, I love it.

      Thanks very much, they are Ciate stickers I got from Fragrance Direct for 99p , bargain x :-)

      Delete
  3. Aww so sweet, love it!
    Later today I have an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Oh that's fab thank you I'll go take a look x :-)

      Delete
  4. Love it, the pink color goes excellent together with the pearl and roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much hun. I wanted something pretty & girly x :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the pink with the pearl, so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roses are pretty. Very cute design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, Maria has made me love flower mani's so much lol x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards