Pink And White Tiger For Pink Wednesday

With Flash 

Hi all and welcome back to my ever more nail orientated blog. I didn't actually think about the fact I'd only been posting about nails, it just sort of happened. I suppose it's because I'm really only just getting 'polish obsessed' and the things I'm most excited about at the moment are nail polish and nail art.

For the base colour I used Sally Hansen White On from their Xtreme Wear line. I didn't really think about swatching her on her own as she's just a basic shiny white. If you do want me to swatch her, just let me know. To be honest, I wouldn't wear her alone, she's just a base for nail art. I used two coats for a nice opaque finish.

Without Flash 

For the tiger stripes I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Presto Pink with my Bundle Monster BM223 plate. This is an amazing polish and if you haven't seen my review on her, you can go take a look here.

This mani took me a long time to do, I'm not sure if it was my technique or the stamping plate, but I lost count of how many times I had to remove it and start again. As you can see, it got a little dragged with the top coat particularly on the pinky, but as I'd already taken a long time and it had gone midnight I decided to leave it there. I don't think it looks too bad, do you?

Well that's all from me on this Pink Wednesday. I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. Very pretty mani.....love the colors...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little tiger, purrrrrrfectly pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr! Loving these tiger nails :)

    I've yet to try nail stamps, they look good though.

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrr me too lol. You should try some stamping plates they are such good fun x :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely combination. Does stamping plates are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. This set of Bundle Monster has been really good, so good I've even ordered the 2012 at which should be with me any day now x :-)

      Delete
  5. oooooooooh purrr-etty! :)
    The stamping looks great on this mani! Well done you! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks hun. I think I'm starting to get a bit of a technique with my stamping now, but I've still got allot of improving to do x :-)

      Delete
  6. Very pretty white and pink is one of my favourite combos. I received today my new bundle monster plates so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I haven't got mine yet, but I'm REALLY looking forward to them arriving x :-)

      Delete
  7. It looks AMAZING!!!!!! Wow you did such a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow such a lovely compliment, thanks allot hun x :-)

      Delete
  8. Its soooo pretty dear... very neat..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, but nothing compared to your stamping. Your manis are always flawless x :-)

      Delete
  10. Hey,

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award!

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Love the zebra print!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much hun! I was quite pleased with this one, finally starting to feel I'm improving with stamping x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards