A Stiletto For Me

2 Coats With Flash

A couple of weeks ago I did a mani based on a film for the We Love Nails group and I chose Cinderella, if you didn't see it you can click here . At the time I promised you a review of the base colour, Jessie's Girl in Stiletto so here you go. 

This is another of the polishes from 2011 JulieG Collection. I have been so happy with the polishes from the rest of this collection, and this little lady is no exception.

She is a taupe, but not like any I've ever seen. I would call her a browny, beigey, grey taupe with a fabulous silver shimmer. I like to call her my nude with attitude! I don't have anything that is even remotely similar in my collection so she's a great addition. 

As above but no flash and taken in artificial light.

Similar to the other polishes in this collection, the formula was beautifully smooth and very forgiving. I did use two coats for my mani, but I reckon if you are careful you could do it in just one. I used my Orly Top 2 Bottom base coat, but these pictures were taken before I added the same as a topcoat (only for stamping) and you can see she is lovely and shiny. Drying time was very good between coats, so excellent if you are waiting to stamp. 

Oh yes, she is a beauty and excellent quality as I have come to expect from Jessie's Girl. I'm absolutely going to be getting more polishes from this brand so you know what I'm going to say, don't you? Please let me know of any must have polishes from them. I know, I know, I'm predictable but I don't care, I want more! 

So that's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)




Comments

  1. What a beautiful colour. Might have to try this!
    I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award - details on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should it's lovely.
      Thanks so much for nominating me for the award! I'm just doing a post for my awards & I'll add your link in too x :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour, very unique :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what color she really is, she is very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, she really is. I love her too lol x :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, yes the is. I'm loving these Jessies Girl polishes x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards