Sally Hansen Metallic Momentum

No flash

Well here we all are then, where on earth has this week gone? In fact, how the devil did we get to July without me realising it?! I really notice how time is flying by how grown up my daughter is getting. I know, I know, she's only just over 15 months old, but this time last year she was a little baby who didn't even sit up yet and now she's running around, talking and playing football!

As you know I've been really loving the Sally Insta Dri line of polishes and today I have swatches of Metallic Momentum to show you. She is a stunningly beautiful silver foil, but with a beige olive tinge to her. It's such an interesting colour and very different to anything I have, or have seen available.


With Flash

Her formula is very nice and opaque and as usual for my Insta Dri swatches the index and middle fingers have 2 coats, and the ring  and pinky have just the one. As you can tell, the one coat is beautifully opaque, but two just gives it some extra punch. Of course she dries incredibly quickly between coats, and with a satin finish. I used my Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment as a base, but didn't add a top coat.

Now, let me tell you how wonderful this is to stamp with. I would say that she is the best polish by far that I have used to stamp. I know I've only tried a few, but this just makes it easy and gives a lovely crisp detail in the design. I'll be showing you a mani using her tomorrow, so be sure to check back and take a look. Well done Sally Hansen, well done!

That's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)




Comments

  1. Oh wow! That is stunning!!! NEED that colour in my life!
    Can't wait to see the stamping you did with it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! With a bit of luck your TK Maxx might have one next time you go x :-)

      Delete
  2. I love it! I can't resist a gold polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your initial questions my dear are the first signs of old age - sorry muuuuaaahhh - but at my age it seems like Christmas was yesterday LOL
    It's a very lovely golden polish, just perfect for elderly women like yourself - grinning so naughty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha yes Im getting on a bit!

      She really is beautiful x :-)

      Delete
  4. Yep. Mettalic colours normally work great for stamping. Lovely gold shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one really is a dream to work with, I need more l x :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I'm going to be loving them too afters the pleasure of stamping with this beauty x :-)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, she's so much prettier in person x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards