Let's Talk

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. Finally I'm starting to get a bit more sorted with all my boxes thank God, as I was starting to think it was a never ending job. I also heard from my letting agent and I can see a brand new house that I've been waiting for, yay! It is a bit smaller than my last house, but it will be fine for me and my little girl. I already think I'm going to take it, but I know I should look before finally making up my mind.


With Flash

So today I have another of the Sinful Colors polishes, Let's Talk. Now I have to tell you that my pictures do this colour no justice at all, it seemed like every time I took a picture, the colour changed! I suppose it didn't help that I had to take my pictures in the evening under a fairly 'sucky' light. I would say that the picture without flash is probably closer to her real beauty. From the other bloggers swatches of her, I think they had similar problems to me as they all seem to differ quite allot too.

She is a beautiful deep purple with allot of blue (not as much as in the flash pic) but also with a very interesting silver quality that is hard to explain. It's not shimmer, it's kind of a sheen that moves as you move your fingers and really very nice.


No flash

The formula is super duper lovely and it was opaque with just one coat, but you know me, I had to add a second. I really like the brushes on these polishes and I find it easy to apply. Drying time was great and I didn't bother with a top coat as she is just fine without it. To be honest, unless I'm adding some nail art or I need to add a quick drying one before bed, I'm not bothering with top coat as I change my polish so often it seems to be a waste. I always use base coat though and this time I used Orly Top 2 Bottom.

So another hit for Sinful Colors! Do you have this polish? Do you love it? Are there any of their polishes you think I need? I'm probably going to put in an order with their website soon, so please let me know.

That's all from me for now. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. OH, I'm so happy to hear that you probably soon have a new house - I look forward to hearing more!
    The Let's Talk is gorgeous, but I'm addicted to this kind of color LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its such a relief to know I've got first refusal on it. Its very exciting that its a brand new house too.

      Its very I'm loving blues & purples at the mo. Its funny, 3 months ago I hardly had any! X :-)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the house hunting, excited that your almost there! I totally get the nail picture thingy - I have the same problem LOL. Very. Annoying.

    Check out the amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway! Enter now!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its been such a worry! I'm really excited to see inside.

      Its so annoying that the colour looks so dramatically different, this polish really is beautiful and I don't feel I've done her justice. X :-)

      Delete
  3. I don't have this colour looks great. Nice that is opaque. The ones I have only one is opaque the other ones are very sheer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful. Thats a shame about yours being sheer. All the SC polish I've tried has been nicely pigmented. Saying that, I've looked at swatches online before purchasing though x :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I love it. Can't wait to try my other sinful colors polishes x :-)

      Delete
  5. Oooh I like it! I've never tried Sinful Colours.

    How exciting about the house!!! :) Have you had the viewing yet?


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should I've loved all of the ones I've tried.

      I'm really looking forward to start planning what to put where etc. The letting agent just said that the main house is finished so I can go in & see it for size & layout but the inside won't be done. She just has to arrange it with the landlord.

      It's difficult at the moment to make our schedules match up as its been a bad few days with my Nan. She was taken back to hospital because she not has pneumonia on top of everything else. x x

      Delete
    2. Aww I hope it all comes together quickly for you! Is it in the same area as you were before?
      Thats the best part of moving, getting everything where you want it etc :)

      Aww I'm sorry about your Nan, I hope she's ok :( Bless her

      xxx

      Delete
    3. Thanks hun. Its sort of the same area, but I'm in the then now instead of a little village.

      I still haven't seen it as they were doing lots of work this week (dropping the curb & doing driveway). I'm really itching to get in there lol.

      Poor Nan isn't well at all, but we were all expecting it & she is being so brave too x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards